Thinking About Selling My Micra K10 1984

I'm debating whether or not to sell my Micra. Bought the car from an old lady who was the original owner 5 years ago with only less than 75,000km. I only drove it for 2 years and got a baby so I bought a VW Fox with 4drs.

The Micra has been sitting in the garage since then. The interior is 95% restored, did all the job myself. All parts are original. Some works on the outside, not completed yet. It has 106,000kms. It may need a head gasket, should be an easy job, been thinking to get it done but haven't had time. Auto transmission was replaced 3 years ago, some of you may still remember a thread about auto transmission replacement from then (Somehow my account got deleted and I couldn't find the thread anymore)

It's currently sitting in my garage with my other baby, the new beetle.

Just got another car, passat wagon b5.5 last year. Too many car, wife wants one gone.

Not sure how much the Micra is worth in Canada. Any interest from a fellow canadian :D? I spent a lot of time and money on the car and don't really want to scrap it. If I can't get a reasonable cash for it, I might just keep it.

Back