Thinking of selling..

I think this may be in the wrong section, but it wouldn't let me post in the buy/sell area.

I'm thinking of selling my K11 Micra, as i'm starting to get bored of it and it's costing me too much. (I've been fancying a diesel for quite a while). I was just wondering if anyone on here would be interested or could give any help/advice on selling as i'm not 100% sure on how much to ask for it at the moment, but I have a rough idea of how much i'd like for it.

The spec is:
1.0 2002 '52 Reg K11. 25K miles.

Lowered 35mm on P.I lowering springs.
KYB front shocks.
15x7 Calibre Eclipse wheels, resprayed in jet black metallic.
Recently had 2 new rear tyres.
Whiteline adjustable panhard rod.
New front brake discs & pads.
K&N Panel filter.
Resprayed a few months ago and had front & rear bumpers colour coded.
Genuine black Micra grill.
Polo front splitter (colour coded)
Micra Super S rear spoiler.
Tinted windows (back & 2 rear)
Heko wind deflectors.
Smoked side repeaters.
Aero windscreen wipers.
Rear wiper removed.
Black & blue reclining bucket seats.
330mm dished steering wheel with HKB boss kit.
Richbrook leather/Kode bubble gear knob (can come with either)
Alpine CD player head unit.

I'm thinking of around £1500 - £1800, as there are ones on ebay with around 45k+ miles on them going for £2000, although they are standard and I doubt a modified Micra would appeal to as many people.

Here are some of the most recent pictures of it..

DSCF0649.jpg

DSCF0650.jpg

DSCF0651.jpg

Japfest2-1.jpg

IMG00146-20120306-1703.jpg

All comments and ideas are much appreciated :)

EDIT: Just realised this has gone in the K10 section. If someone could move it to the K11 section that would be great.

If you have time and patience I would return to standard and sell the parts!
Lets say you low ball and take £1500 modified you could make ~£2000 like you say on eBay. Plus all the parts of top you could make maybe £300 as a low estimate?

That's £800 difference for some work and effort plus it looks amazing so no worry on it not selling etc!

That's just my thoughts!

Pepper

OP
OP
SK193
Thanks for the advice. I had thought of putting it back to standard and selling the parts but I would need to do quite a bit to get the standard steering wheel back on as I had to take out a few things and rewire the airbag wiring etc. and I don't have any standard wheels/basic alloys to put on it so I'd most likely have to sell it with the Calibre wheels on it anyway.