Thinking of selling..

I think this may be in the wrong section, but it wouldn't let me post in the buy/sell area.

I'm thinking of selling my K11 Micra, as i'm starting to get bored of it and it's costing me too much. (I've been fancying a diesel for quite a while). I was just wondering if anyone on here would be interested or could give any help/advice on selling as i'm not 100% sure on how much to ask for it at the moment, but I have a rough idea of how much i'd like for it.

The spec is:
1.0 2002 '52 Reg K11. 25K miles.

Lowered 35mm on P.I lowering springs.
KYB front shocks.
15x7 Calibre Eclipse wheels, resprayed in jet black metallic.
Recently had 2 new rear tyres.
Whiteline adjustable panhard rod.
New front brake discs & pads.
K&N Panel filter.
Resprayed a few months ago and had front & rear bumpers colour coded.
Genuine black Micra grill.
Polo front splitter (colour coded)
Micra Super S rear spoiler.
Tinted windows (back & 2 rear)
Heko wind deflectors.
Smoked side repeaters.
Aero windscreen wipers.
Rear wiper removed.
Black & blue reclining bucket seats.
330mm dished steering wheel with HKB boss kit.
Richbrook leather/Kode bubble gear knob (can come with either)
Alpine CD player head unit.

I'm thinking of around £1500 - £1800, as there are ones on ebay with around 45k+ miles on them going for £2000, although they are standard and I doubt a modified Micra would appeal to as many people.

Here are some of the most recent pictures of it..

DSCF0649.jpg

DSCF0650.jpg

DSCF0651.jpg

Japfest2-1.jpg

IMG00146-20120306-1703.jpg

All comments and ideas are much appreciated :)

EDIT: Just realised this has gone in the K10 section. If someone could move it to the K11 section that would be great.

If you have time and patience I would return to standard and sell the parts!
Lets say you low ball and take £1500 modified you could make ~£2000 like you say on eBay. Plus all the parts of top you could make maybe £300 as a low estimate?

That's £800 difference for some work and effort plus it looks amazing so no worry on it not selling etc!

That's just my thoughts!

Pepper

Thanks for the advice. I had thought of putting it back to standard and selling the parts but I would need to do quite a bit to get the standard steering wheel back on as I had to take out a few things and rewire the airbag wiring etc. and I don't have any standard wheels/basic alloys to put on it so I'd most likely have to sell it with the Calibre wheels on it anyway.

Back