There goes White Knight

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Oh well had to happen. Let the wife drive it the other day to TAFE at Devonport. About 35kl and mainly 110kph cruising on the highway.
Now cannot get it back. Said I can have Hack and she will keep Whitey.
Well goes to show just how driveable it is. The boss said it is faster but not game to ask her what she means.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Old Hack?? How dare you. Its ONLY got 87,000 kl genuine kls on it and still smells like new.
To go the next step would mean an engine rebuild and will wait until she starts to burn oil whatever but I think that is many many kls away.I want to see how many kls she does as a forced mid range Micra on stock internals.
Hack is a gentle highway cruiser with a sting in her tail.
Stump Puller is just a mongrel.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Yeah I like ( love ) her also but worry sometimes as she likes to drive fast.
Hang over from her days in Vietnam on her motorbike where there are no road rules.I would sit behind her and close my eyes!!No way was I going to drive in that crazy place.Crossing the road was a massive undertaking.
She has already done a 360 degrees on a roundabout coming into Burnie. One of those highway ones where speed sign says 80kph thru the roundabout but she still managed to spin Family Hack. From what I can gather she was half way thru it and gave Hack the right foot, it was raining and away she went.Luckily no one on her outside. Slowed her down for a day or two.

Back