For Sale either Family Hack or White KNight

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
WEll the time has come. I cannot keep 3 cars. Work has given me a budget to go and buy a new car.
Both cars are well know and written up in the forced Micra section. Both are 100% reliable and for their age immucalate.Whitey new paint job. Whitey only 5000 kl since last total rebuild.
Both cars have just been re registered in W.A. and passed the inspection with no problems.
Cost to ship from Perth to say Melbourne around $1000. I am open to offers, I have no set reserve in mind for either car.In some ways money not main objective as I want either one to go to a Micra member.
E mail me if interested and we can take it from there.
Sad day in some ways but I will always have a Micra parked in my garage.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
Good luck with the sale, who ever buys either car will be getting a part of micra history (so they better look after it). I just fired up my turbo, after fixing the oil pressure problem & god it sounds good. Theres just nothing like the sound of a forced micra.
Very sad day.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Good one Snoopy! Yes nothing like the sound or the surge that comes with a forced Micra.
Some pics of the final product please Snoopy.
Oh both my cars have engine immobilsers fitted and Hack has central locking fitted to front doors.

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
Another Micra for sale :(, Hey White Knight, you didn't happen to go for a test drive in a Sport this morning did you :p. What car are you thinking of getting for work? You could go a Swift, get the best of both worlds then like me :)). Good luck with the sale, hope you get what you want.

Cheers,
Micragirl

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Well I am going to leave both of them on the site for 2 weeks and if no response(s) I will advertise elsewhere.
Well micragirl yes I am looking at the Suzuki Swift Sport and the Polo diesel.
If Whitey does go I will spend some money on Hack and up the boost but will have to upgrade the motor. I have a spare motor so be fairy easy to do and drop it in.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
What a decision. a man with a family and 2 micras.

The practical one is quick but the impractical one is a stump puller.

I don't envy the situation you are in mate. Its a shocker.

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
At least he gets to hang onto one of them. I must say that this site is a lot more user friendly than the Suzuki site, its hard to navigate and the members are just bitching at each other and running down their own brand of car to the max, it was good to get out of there and come back here, a very good reason to stick with your Micra :)) One member started bagging Micras so I left, don't think I'll go back, they're just not nice people like us. :)

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
I would hate to see Whitey go as I want to turn it into the family 2 seater pick up van. You know up the road to the garden centre throw in couple bags compost, cement etc. Bought a block of land and waiting for house plans to come back so I will be very busy doing a lot of stuff in the garden so need a pick up van.
Whitey can go a step further re smaller supercharger pulley plus a torsen type diff for instance.Mind you Hack is also ready for stage 3 so guess either way I will be taking either Micra to another level.
Could always hook a small trailer to Hack if it stays so either way will be able to cart stuff around at a fair rate of speed. Some real nifty trailers around now for small cars.
Yeah have given it a lot of though but either way I will be enjoying a forced Micra for years to come.

cisco

» CMF Member
This is big news! What is going on.

Whitey has the complete respray plus the forgies already ready to go, you could keep that one and sell hack.

Then push Whitey further towards the limits now that you'll have a new company car.

CMF_Snoopy

» CMF Member
cisco WROTE:

"This is big news! What is going on.<BR><BR>Whitey has the complete respray plus the forgies already ready to go, you could keep that one and sell hack.<BR><BR>Then push Whitey further towards the limits now that you'll have a new company car.

My thoughts exactly.

Hey micragirl, where you on redline, if so what was your user name.

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
Mate if you can wait, I might have the bling end of next week ;)

Trying to sell my SUV at the moment and hopefully it will be goneski's next week :)

CMF_ed.

» CMF Member
nah mate, I wouldn't disappear.
Main point of a micra for me would be good fuel economy and also as a fun track car.

Have emailed Whitey anyway, so just see if we can find a right price for both of us.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
On a more realistic note:
You could sell Hack for a better price than Whitey, as the market for super powered Micras has probably gone since Blue Monster traded hands. Also, a powerful 4 door fuel efficent Micra? You could sell it within a week for $8000 for sure, or more!

Also, Whitey is a gem. You cant get rid of a rarity like that and not feel incredible remorse :(

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
True. I really want to take Whitey to the next stage.It has more left in it now the motor is bullet proof as is gearbox. Smaller supercharger pulley and get boost up to around 14psi which would be a 16% power gain, torsen type LSD and I would have to be up around 120 kw at the wheels.
Rip out back seat etc and I am sure Whitey would be a very ferasome stump puller.Well it ain't bad now but always room for a bit more.

cisco

» CMF Member
Sounds like the plan. I loved the rear-cargo conversion in blue monster. It makes the car so practical for carrying stuff.

Back