"The Mi-crapa"

yep Pioneer, sad news i'm affraid the Mi-crapa has passed away and this is her replacement.................
not bad for £500(Y)
PC190001.jpg

PC190002.jpg

PC190003.jpg

PC190004.jpg

PC190005.jpg

PC190006.jpg

PC190007.jpg

PC190008.jpg

yep Pioneer, sad news i'm affraid the Mi-crapa has passed away

oh man, that's a damn shame. i really liked the mods you had made to the mi-crapa as well :(

so, is it gone to the knackers or have you still got it? you could probably make back some money from the parts/mods through the buy & sell forum if you still got it sitting around :p

cheers peeps was gutted she had to go but hopefully i'll be saving for the next Micra:laugh: and before anyone asks i'm keeping the angel-eye eagle-eye lights for the next one(Y)

Damn, welcome back! That was a great read.
Cant wait to see what you do with this one.

cheers yeah been bizi picked her up straight through MOT the week after now we can play with her hehehe :) i'll do some pics thread will be called "Hannah Micra" ha i name all my cars to annoy non car people and the wife always refures to my cars as my girlfriend lol ;) got my 15" Jbl sub in and Heko wind deflectors in/on so far planning on alleycat alloys and coilovers at some point wanna keep this one normalish got LED eagle eye rear lights to got on and halo headlights;)

Back