"The Mi-crapa"

This is my "rat-look/abused jdm" K11 Micra meant to be a run around but one thing led to another:grinning:
P7100001.jpg

P7100005.jpg

P7100007.jpg

P7100010.jpg

P7100013.jpg

P7100014.jpg

P7100016.jpg

P7100015.jpg

P7100017.jpg

P7100018.jpg

P7100029.jpg

P7100021.jpg

P7100020.jpg

P7100022.jpg

P7100023.jpg

P7100024.jpg

P7100032.jpg

P7100034.jpg

P7100044.jpg

P7100045.jpg

P7100064.jpg

P7100065.jpg

P7100073.jpg

Isn't this the same car as the other one on here allready?:suspect: Hmm maby i'm crazy. anyway they're both cool! :blush:

I don't think you've got enough stickers there mate, could do with a few more :laugh:. Definitely my favourite car on here, I love it (Y)

Cheers people. yeah on another thread already, the front lights were $400 and rear were $185 i know i'm mad!!! but as sods law goes seen'em cheaper since:(
don't think JAE is on the cards proper skint:( she's had another make-over hope you aprove this is how she's staying, wish i had a pound for everytime i've said that lol!:)

got bored with the sticker-bombing:)
Photo6762.jpg

Photo6752.jpg

Photo6755.jpg

Photo6756.jpg

Photo6757.jpg

Photo6754.jpg

Photo6774.jpg

Photo6769.jpg

Photo6765.jpg

Photo6763.jpg

Photo6764.jpg

Looking good mate, but I think I must be the only the one that will say it would look so cool with hardly any stickers at all, and the previous wheels you had on (Y)

Hehe cheers peeps:grinning: quite funny how i've been thinking the same stickers came off bout 3 days after they were put on toying with putting the alloys back on, sounds are out at the mo was worried bout my motor going up in flames with all the riots:( fingers crossed nothing round my way but i know she'd be picked on first:( toying with carbon fibre wrapping the whole car? going over rough paintwork will definatly be different:laugh: need to be on here more defo just lazy, wish i were going JAE but please feel free to invite me to meets/events &i'll see what the hole in the wall says lol!(Y)

hello peeps front splitter is the top part of the rear bumper i used to extend the rear bumper:grinning: the arches are from Ebay (search "drift arches") the alloys are going back on but at the mo there just black to much sticker bombing round my way i wanna stand out:laugh: she's gonna hit 100k 2moro:grinning: gonna be lame take pics of the occasion pics be on here 2moro she's quite stealth at the mo

Yeah, would definitely look sweet with those black alloys (without the stickers on them though), and minimal stickers everywhere else. Leave the stickers on the tailgate window and windscreen though, minimal looks better (Y). Leave the roof rack off for now as well :grinning:

P21-08-11_122602.jpg

This 5 seemed to go unoticed on the 'rat' stand at rrg, I'm guessing due to it being the only one without stickers, I think it looks fab, ditch all the stickers(Y)

Hiya peeps:grinning: she's back on the RS5s well chuffed with ma paint job on them:grinning:
shying away from Rat at the mo missing the days of "normal-mods" oh and the side exit cherrybomb is back on (had MOT)
mite see if i can get a vid up she pops n bangs but vid don't do her justice:(............still can't believe the wifes old micra is
now my pride and joy:grinning:

P8280030.jpg

P8280035.jpg

P8280034.jpg

P8280033.jpg

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

That looks good mate. All you need now is a complete matte bpack respray, tidy the bodywork/lights/etc, blend the arches, then job's a good 'un :grinning:

Cheers peeps altho i've knackered my tyres on the arches:(( so she's back on steels (colour coded tho) handles better too:) i'll do pics 2moro, hope ya had fun @ JAE

Ello peeps been a while Dam laptop!!! gggrrr!!! my headlights & rear light both from JdmAutoLights.com fronts were $400!!! rears were $195!!!...........anyway the Mi-crapa is hopefully becoming a VAN!!!:grinning: been creative with the fibreglass n body filler hoping 2 fill her full of bass!!! wanna be stupidly loud, last install i had was bout 2000w wanna be 6000w this time!!!:grinning:

Photo7626.jpg

Photo7628.jpg

Photo7638.jpg

Photo7769.jpg

oh and i've made her a new nose from wood and body filler:grinning:
Photo7762.jpg

Ello peeps i just fibreglassed and fillered....................yep it's fallen off lmao:laugh: not doing van now, need to pick a style and finish it!!! done alot of work on flushing the Jdm arches into bodywork thinking of a "fablon wrap" that's what i'm calling it lolz home made vinyl wrapping yo!:laugh:

hehe what can i say i "listen to the voices" :laugh: couple of pics..........

JanSpeed exhaust back on....
Photo7956.jpg

flushing arches into bodywork continues....
Photo7911.jpg

started on bit of an install who needs back seats anyway....
Photo7906.jpg

hopefully next pics will be of the "fablon wrap":grinning:

Hi peposhi yeahthey're not that bright, the angeleyes don't do "flashbeam" (brighter mode for country lanes etc) there is a spare wire i'm guesing ya could run to a set of spotlights but my angeleyes failed MOT so std lights had to go back on for that, i'm taking them off 2moro what with snow comming don't fancy loosing them if i were to loose control in the snow, i'm probably just gonna have them on in summer/shows etc, pics up 2moro(Y) "fablon-wrap" looked poo! so back 2 smoothing her properly lolz also dug out the standard rear lights 4 got i'd tinted them (quite well i mite add:laugh:)

Aren't those headlights the projector ones though, so you can legally have HID lights in them?? Should be much bighter than stock.
And why have you still not banded your steels, those arches are begging for it!! :grinning:

Damn, mate, they looks soo cool (Y)(Y)

This one is one of my favorite:
P8280030.jpg

I agree with you about removing them for the winter days... no point "leaving" them in someone's boot or back seat :laugh::laugh:

i just had normal bulbs not HID they came with no bulbs at all and no hint what they needed just came with angeleye halos, wanna get those alloys back on but tyres knackered cos of rubbing on arches don't fancy 3points:laugh: been looking at golf banded steels with ma spacers they'll fit(Y)................recent stuff................

winter lights lol
Photo7970.jpg

Photo7998.jpg

Photo7988.jpg

Photo7987.jpg

mini mirrors on (someone decided 2 smash one of the M3's off:()
Photo7984.jpg

Photo7983.jpg

painted centre console (lotsa bits going this blue)
Photo7976.jpg

Photo7977.jpg

Photo7995.jpg

Photo7996.jpg

Back