Adding Aircon to the K11 , how?

Hello

This is mi first post on this forum, wonna say Hi to everybody ;)
I'm from Poland so please be patient for my english , i'm im sorry for my bad english.

I see that post :

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=18897&highlight=aircon&page=2

But this post didn't give me answer for my question. I have micra K11 supers 94r. When i started thinking about aircon to this car , i have look in it to search all electrical cables , and plugs. And i have see that everything is in 100% good to mount aircon. I find : kable to the AC switch , kable to the high/low presure valve under console inside car , fuse inside cockpit , fuse in the room of motor to start airocn fan , plug to the aircon fan in motor room , plug to the high/low presure valve behind front bumper , bronze socket to the aircon transmitter.

Yestarday i mount all mechanical thinks , plug them all in their place , fill with freon.

Next press AC inside the car : nothing happens :( !! only blue led lights on AC switch :(..

Also i have noticed that i not connected the plug to the klimacompressor !! I cant find that cable with plug :(...
What should i have do now ? i must modified Electric in my car ?? I cant belive that in the factory they missed cabble to the klimakompressor ...
Or mayby I lose some of aircon components ?? But if yes please tell me why i must do now . If somebody can help , I please You...

Lukasz

Back