the sorryest excuse for a micra

i had great expectations for this car i though that 1s i was back on road and in a car that well i started to love the shape of when i got my civic would be nice to have.

so ive ran in this about a month now and i have to say it's got good handling even for the height of it.

but this car is a ####ter and i should never have bought it and done it up its my biggest regret ever im starting to hate it little by little every time i look at it. Its like a little remind of how stupid i was to trust some 1 who had a bad track record with his other friends. grr

so hear is only what can be descibe as my ####ter

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0116.jpg

IMAG0118.jpg

well its got 2 new sills that where done by a complete #### who i though was a friend. there tottally out of line and i told him not to bodge or filler anything as i would do this to get a good job. also this was my filler and primer he used the tosser and the filler wasnt even proper filler it was dolphine glaze for my motobike tank that he ####ed up

well lesson learn

depending on where you are and if he is still doing it, there was a guy near me that did my sills for £95, thats both of them welded and primed and they are perfect, they need to be coloured to the car but they are really well done

try find a decent cheap body shop and haggle with them to do a repair on the repair
its an si so needs the rspect:grinning:
my cars more sorry looking that yours(no one should attempt to take my title!)

try find a decent cheap body shop and haggle with them to do a repair on the repair
its an si so needs the rspect:grinning:
my cars more sorry looking that yours(no one should attempt to take my title!)

are the keeping the aerodynamic rear bumper then? haha thats what my mates nick names it

are the keeping the aerodynamic rear bumper then? haha thats what my mates nick names it

aye come on i'm just trying to keep with the k11 reverse aerodynamics theme:grinning: if you miniaturize a black taxi cab its almost identical to a k11
and tell ya mate air"o"deck edition spec SR it is(im sure?)

Back