the latest msn messenger

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
im having trouble signing in yet as some of you know if you have my msn that i never ever turn my msn off

i got up on sunday and i wasnt signed in and thought oh pc must have crashed so clicked sign in and it says that i cant sign in because the service isnt available yet i can sign in on other things like ebuddy and meebo

i get a error code but everytime i click tell me more it tries to bring up the window to take me to the link but then says cant show the page

anybody else having problems i know bash was if anybody knows how to find out how to look up the codes can they let me know and i can even post the code on here

there was a blackout in my area and my computer was on at the time, when i went to sign into messanger it wouldnt let me anyways... turns out my computer changed its date back to 2004 thats why i couldnt sign in lol

in internet explorer, tools, internet options, general, browsing history, delete temporary files
to delete the temporary files worth a shot for you i suppose

Used have the same prob with mac messenger all the time so I dumped it for Adium instead. Its soooo much better and it means I can have all my accounts in one place, AOL, MSN, Yahoo, FacebookChat etc. Although not very helpful considering you have a PC not a Mac ha ha. But Trillian is the PC equivalent program and I've heard it works good.

yea i can get on it mate but sometimes when i go on to cirtain things t says failed to upload the page refresh so you do and everytime it brings up cant load the page etc and im with sky for my internet

check the attatched file it shows you what happens when i try to reinstall it

start at the page click the downloadbutton comes up as though its about to download then it goes to the page error screen argh

Attachments

• msn proplem.doc
    527 KB · Views: 223
Instead of clicking 'Run', click Save instead, and try install it from your desktop instead of over the Internet.

Have you got any firewall software that's blocking access to EXE files?

it brings up the last page mate with click run or save etc then after about 2-3 seconds it comes up with the page failed to load page

Back