please please help, remove my msn address!

CMF_Gary Fintelman

» CMF Member
ok, so ive posted several threads, sent emails to cisco and aaron, asked around etc etc, but i CANNOT REMOVE MY MSN EMAIL ADDRESS, WHICH IS INDEXED BY GOOGLE, AND HAVE HAD BOTS TRY TO ADD ME AND SPAM ME WITH ADVERTISING FOR YOU KNOW WHAT.

i am not happy about this, and expect it gone in 5 days. there is no 'remove membership' button, but its getting to the point that if it was there i would do it.

yes, ive tried changing the details, put my password in twice, etc etc. i can change everything in my profile EXCEPT the msn address.

I WANT IT GONE!

CMF_Micra Man

» CMF Member
I have tried over last 3 days to sign in under my registered member name of "Vietnam Boy" but cannot.So I registered again and got in. Something wrong.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
It is automatically directed to his email address, although he is very busy as of late at work.

I've only seen him once in about 4 months thats how busy he is.

I'll try for you too, but no promises.

Sean

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Maybe this is for a different thread and I know it has been talked about before but is it possible for Cisco to assign some other members as administrators who could develop the site further and also do the maintenance?

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
There *may* be a possibility of something along those lines..

Meeting up with Cisco on Wednesday, Brendon and I will talk to him about it and let you know.

I'll speak to him about you Gary

Sean

Back