How do you stop msn coming up??

ferritboy

Ex. Club Member
Can anyone help me? When i turn the pc on msn pops up and asks if i want to sign in. NO I DON'T THANKS!!!??? I have heard you can stop this but how?
Thank you people......

try get into the start up programs options and take it of autostart
control panel-administrative tools-services- right click on what you need to desable from autostarting try that i only found this out other day as am novice grade with pc

another way is to click 'start' then 'run' then type 'msconfig'. from here you can click startup and see all the crap that starts up when you switch your computer on! hope this helps :)

thanks for the advice boys, unfortunalty neither was any good though- but found out how to do it---- SIGN IN, SELECT TOOLS, SELECT OPTIONS, SELECT 'SIGN IN' (left hand side) THEN UN TICK THE TOP BOXES.
Thank #### for that i just found it annoying popping up when it turn the pc on and didn't want to sign in.

thanks for the advice boys, unfortunalty neither was any good though- but found out how to do it---- SIGN IN, SELECT TOOLS, SELECT OPTIONS, SELECT 'SIGN IN' (left hand side) THEN UN TICK THE TOP BOXES.
Thank #### for that i just found it annoying popping up when it turn the pc on and didn't want to sign in.

=\ hmm Doing start> Run>msconfig(press run)then selecting startup then finding msn.exe or messenger.exe and untick the box and apply should of worked =\ just saying as you should really look at all the crap that acutally does start up on your computer manufacturers let companies pay for adding software or a link on the computer before you buy it so basical they have this software in the OS (operating system) thats loaded onto all there machines like HP,Dell and sometimes you can get loads of crap... Ever wondered why you have a big ebay link on your desktop when you first bought it :grinning:

Back