****The Grand Micra Garage Sale!**** UPDATED: 04/06/07

:eek: How mean, but yeas am rarely online, too easy for me to spend an afternoon on MSN not doing work, my mail is craig _ mcguire @lycos.co.uk

na its a postal adress on the main land, i'v you no where forres is? what ever the postage is ill give on top of the £30?

can i ask:

different CAMS require different fitting methods dont they?

what i mean is....are these a direct fit, that dont require and modified shims or ECU upgrade to get full potential and fit etc

i hope thats understandable?
thanks and sorry
napster

I beleive criag did fit them however they may require modded shims. Also they can work with an ECU upgrade but it is recommend to upgrade these as well to get full potential.

I beleive criag did fit them however they may require modded shims. Also they can work with an ECU upgrade but it is recommend to upgrade these as well to get full potential.

thanks for letting me know mate but im afraid im not that mechanically minded enough to do everything that requires them to work to full potential plus funds wont go that high :down:

thanks anyway
napster

You may not need new shims, the ones that I fitted mostly spot on with clearance and also the few that were out were not too far off, I think that shims are only a few pounds from Nissan and you might even be able to get away with shifting some of the ones you already had around.

Out of intrest are the led lights just a simple replacement like no "messin about" i have a 98 with no fogs so doesn't matter about fogs.

cheers.

I'm unsure how much shipping would be to Italy, also I know one other member is instrested so I'll need to find out first if they want them. I'll keep you posted.

they required to be bonded on however they don't need cutting down at all.

Postage is pretty high - £23 as their over 4 ft. If you live close to manchester I can meet up with you.

Hold the phone broony, I thought the side skirt sale with Micra dan had fallen through when it turns out the cheques been lost in the post.

If the sale does drop I'll give you a shout about them.

OK rear bumper and side skirts have now gone...

Still to sell:

Front passenger wing for 98> K11 Black
Front Drivers wing for 98> K11 - not sprayed
Front Headlights both sides 00> K11
March LED Rear Lights
Supension Shocks (Koni front shocks with Bilstein rears)
Service Parts - inc Castrol GTX Oil, filters (air fuel and oil),
Rear Parcel Shelf - Std MDF with cut out for 6x9's and 3rd brake light
False boot foot for installs - good for hidding amps or "sinking them"

I'm open to offers for all the above items as I need to shift them ASAP. PM me with offers.

I'd prefer collection as shipping may be a bit on some items.

If I don't have offers on any items by weekend it'll be going on eBay.

Aryt chief, I’m interested in the Tomei Cams and the Dastek Unichip, if it’s not too much trouble, would you be able to tell me how much BHP each would add?

Thanks James:k11motors

TBH thats a difficult question to answer as it really does depend on your current setup and the engine it's self. I'd say 7-10% for the ECU and around 10-15% for the cams...

I know people have had ECU piggy back systems running at 100bhp (with the right setup).

Excellent, I was hoping to come and collect them Saturday if that’s ok with you?? My mobile number is Personal details removed :) to arrange a time place etc…

Thanks James;)

Ok sorry for the delay but these are the pics of the false floor. I'll throw in a free roll of grey carpet (I don't need it anymore :D) but this is a collection only.

boot_install.jpg

boot_install1.jpg

Rear and front lights are currently on eBay here

Rear Lights - SOLD
Head Lights

FAO:danmicra - I have the side skirts packed ready to go all I need is an address - please reply ASAP (i've sent you a PM and an email already) as parents getting very annoyed about a 7ft long box in the hall way!

Remeber people I have a few other bits for sale (see above) - open to offers - pref collection for wings and false floor.

I also have the following now for sale:

Sparco Sprint Seats - Black with sparco cushions and drivers luber support (DT sell this kit for £40 alone! ). They are currently on K11 runners are a direct fit. - £160

SPRINT_NR.jpg

OZ SuperLeggera 15" Alloys set of 4. Slight curbbing - tyers only have 5k on them but one does need a puncher repair. - £250 NOTE these are carbon colour and not the std silver.

wheels.jpg

Curbing - 3 alloys have minor curbing, the two pics below show the worst

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

I will post pictures of wheels & seats with any damage later tonight.

is there any chance you could tell me the weight of the superleggers with tyres please, in kg, bathroom scales will be fine.
and what brand are the tyres?
thanks.

Swiper - I'll find out tonight for you. The tyers are falken but can't remember the model - great in the dry but not the best in wet weather.

Broony - Make it £150 and you have a deal.

OK i've had a few PM's about the alloys, I'll be getting tread depth, weight and pics tonight. Swiper has first dibs on them however if a greater bid comes in then it's subject to "eBay law" HEHE

Note: it will be collection on these.

OK I can't find my tread guage but have weighed them in at 12.5KG each. Also they've been given a very good clean and are now sparkling! :D Pics have been placed on the older thread.

I've also decided to sell this bumper - Goldstar was working on it but with no micra to fit it against it's kind pointless. The bumper does need some work and doesn't have any brackets (although a body shop shouldn't have a problem with this).

Impul Modded bumper - £60 Collection only. Work required/unfinished project.

DSC00095.jpg

bumper.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

ya could of told me earlier:p i would of got it with the rear bumper:)
Monday i might be able to get seats as step dad is in leeds mate:)

Well let me know as I need to shift the lot :D

As for the wheels, Are any one wanting these? Several people have shown intrest but not buyers yet.

Back