****The Grand Micra Garage Sale!**** UPDATED: 04/06/07

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
Well as most of you have guessed I'm planning to purchase a new car. Because of this most (if not all) of my performance parts are up for sale. Pictures will be edited into this main thread. All items are for a K11.

Please note.

I would prefer collection on the larger items however if I have mentioned pickup only - then it's pick up only (Some people still ask.... ). I can accept paypal cheque but would prefer hand cash :D

All prices are plus P&P

Contact details.

Email address - paulwilson89 at hotmail.com. I live in Ashton, Manchester - about 5 minute drive away from Jct 23 of the M60. I am willing to meet people within a 30 mile radius from manchester.

Items For Sale

Front passenger wing for 98> K11 Black
PasWing.jpg

Front Drivers wing for 98> K11 - not sprayed
Front Headlights both sides 00> K11
HeadLights.jpg

Service Parts - inc Castrol GTX Oil, filters (air fuel and oil),
Rear Parcel Shelf - Std MDF with cut out for 6x9's and 3rd brake light
False boot foot for installs - good for hidding amps or "sinking them"
boot_install1.jpg

boot_install.jpg

Impul Modded bumper - Collection only. Work required/unfinished project.
DSC00095.jpg

bumper.jpg

DSC00097.jpg

OZ SuperLeggera 15" Alloys set of 4. Slight curbbing - tyers only have 5k on them but one does need a puncher repair. - £250 NOTE these are carbon colour and not the std silver.
wheels.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN'T REFUSE :)

First for the suspensions :laugh: How many miles they have?I don't understand if they fit on a k11 or there are some problem?!

The front shocks have no more than 1k as for the rears they have around 40k. They fit on a K11 however Mike thought they use the same nuts as an OEM kit which they don't but before I found out he lost the nuts. Hence the need for new nuts

if you know the thread size mate i could get u nuts/bolts or both made up .... just another option for you or buyer :D

stephen

even better! unfortunately I don't know the sizes but i'm sure if the buyer has the right tools they could find out.

yer mate.. that would be ace.. If it needs a bit of welding thats not the end of the world..

Ill work out my finances.. but DEFO interested.

that front bumper looks actually very nice :)

would be awesome to see it on a car!

its annoying i live so far away from anywhere or anyone lol

The front shocks have no more than 1k as for the rears they have around 40k. They fit on a K11 however Mike thought they use the same nuts as an OEM kit which they don't but before I found out he lost the nuts. Hence the need for new nuts

You sell only the front?Because the rear have too much miles...

OK the front bumper, rollcage and possibly the front lights have been sold.

Come peeps - i know it's a hard time of the year but i'm willing to reserve so long as you know you can pay (as i've had some time wasters).

Cheers

Paul.

Hi Paul,

The bonnet catch, it's a front opening bonnet isn't it? In which case i'll take that off your hands.

Drop me a PM with payment details and i'll get it sent off to you asap.

hey dude im liking the rear bumper!

how much deliverd will it be?

and im guessing u will turn around and say that u wuld prefer collection but if im paying the postage and then it shuldnt matter???

plus as 'fraz' can tell u if it breaks on the way to myne i wnt be sedning it back and asking for a refund!

will it fit a pre-facelift k11?

many thanks jason.

many thanks for the reply square pants. Collection is prefered however I've noticed your from cornwall. I can get it ready for delivery and get a quote however it may take a few days to source packing for such a large item.

I think it's around £15ish...

Interested in the wings, you do a deal on the pair?
How does the front suspension fit on as it doesn't appear to have spring seats, will I have to butcher a set to get a seat?
Cheers

LOL, the shocks do have them, it's just not the best picture. as for the wings I can do the pair for £40+p&p

New Pictures:

Cams

cams.jpg

Head Lights

HeadLights.jpg

ECU

unichip.jpg

Read LED lights

RearLights.jpg

the reason their £100 - i bought them off mean micra who hadn't fitted them and neither have I. They are brand new still with the nissan boxes.

With the March LED clusters do they still have the use of the foglight & reverse lights. Or do you have to fit your own indevidually to the bottom of the bumper?

They have two in fact, am interested inthe suspension and wings, are they pre-facelift you say
Any chance of meeting up half-way, or are you too busy/prepared to post?
Cheers

Craig: The wings are for 98 onwards as for the supension I'm willing to post (as you live in london so not much chance of a meet up half way lol). It'll cost about £10-15 per package

Cubby: I did email you but it bounced back saying wrong address. My email address is paulwilson89 at hotmail dot com.

Ah ok, no worries about the wings then, is this the suspension set up tht Mike said was too har d for road use?
Cheersw

not too sure. The whole issue about them being miss-sold to me ment i couldn't fit them thus i've never found out how they handled.

very long story but as mentioned they require new nuts for the tops as Mike S very kindly threw them away with out thinking.... read back up the thread and you'll see u can get replacements just i wanted ones that use the same top mounts etc and they didn't.

Nothing wrong with the threads or the shocks them selves just no nuts to keep them were they should be. :(

It's alright, gravity will do that :D
Will not there be a nut in B&Q that could do the job?

TBH u prob could but at the time I didn't receive the best "after sales support" untill i'd spoken to the other mike to confirm it and after then it was very little. Because of that it left a bad taste in my mouth and never had time to get custom nuts made.

I wasn't aware that there were two Mikes, who is the one that I have to speak to in order to find out where to get the nuts from?
Cheers

well I did a list clean up and removed ya as I never see you online :( Send me an Email and i'll provide you with pics etc of the shocks.

Don't be shy people, still plenty left - suprised the LED lights haven't gone yet.

Back