peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
I have these for sale:
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

They came off my car. No leaks, no damages! Very little haze and cracks. They do the job perfectly and I passed NCT(MOT) with no probs at all. The only reason I replaced them with better looking ones is that I wanted a better looking ones :):):)
One sidelight holder missing.
They come with amber repeater and h4 bulbs.
Will fit any facelift K11 from late '98 to '04.

Looking for 50 Euro ono for the pair.
If delivery is to UK, will have to work out a deal as the P&P are very dear here in Ireland...
Paypal or cash payments accepted.

Thanks for interest

Just seen your blog about your headlamp swap, and was going to ask if you have any of the clearer-lens ones over in Ireland, ones with the sidelight built into the headlamp like these? As I might be interested in them if you can get any & depending price too!

How much would shipping be to England for these, as I still might be interested.

Matt

Just seen your blog about your headlamp swap, and was going to ask if you have any of the clearer-lens ones over in Ireland, ones with the sidelight built into the headlamp like these? As I might be interested in them if you can get any & depending price too!

How much would shipping be to England for these, as I still might be interested.

Matt

I don't think I've seen any of these lamps(unless you're talking about the 01-04 shape - they are 60 euro each in a scrapyard !?!o_O(f'''' b'''''''s!))
I'll check what would be the price for delivery to UK.
A while a go I sent a pair of JDM rear lamps to Stani1029, P&P was 27 Euro and they were lighter than the headlamps. So it might be slightly more than that. I better check first and I'll let you know asap.

Tha

Talking about these
nissan%20march.jpg

Very similar, but the lens is more clear. Just checked exchange rate and €60 each is quite expensive:laugh: But I'm in no real need of any, I just wouldn't mind an alternative pair to replace my chipped UK-spec ones.

Matt.

Now I know what you're talking about. I've seen a pair of them when I got the JDM deflectors for Kalata. It's about 80 miles from me though... have no plans going there soon. But if I go there again, I'll contact you.
If you want, send me PM with a number I can txt you on.

Matt

Hey, Matt

Went to that place yesterday and found this for ya:

scaled.php

Relatively cheap - 30 euro foe the pair + P&P
Good points
1. It's what you're looking for.
2. Not bad condition, no cracks in the lenses, need a good clean and some haze removal, not much work.

Bad points:

scaled.php

scaled.php

1. As seen above, both top mounting brackets have been broken. Again, repairable with a bit of DIY metal brackets.
2. Some bulb holders missing. I suppose you can use your own to replace them.

Also found that:

scaled.php

In fairness, had I not replaced recently my headlamps, I would have gone for these...

Let me know. I have two weeks to go back and get them, car will be scrapped after... :(

I have a cup holder, just waiting on Matt to see if he wants them parts. If not, I can get it for you. I haven't got a price for it, though. I believe it would be 15-20 Euro for the part itself.

Thanks for the heads-up Peposhi(Y) I pressed the thanks button but it ain't working for me atm.

That's quite a nice find, however, I am actually thinking about going for a prefacelift conversion atm, ha. Does the €30 ''+ p&p '' include postage, it always throws me when people put that -dyslexia:doh: If it does, I'll take these. If not could you get a more accurate price including shipping? And don't forget to leave some to cover your expenses as a middle-man.

Oh and I'm not that interested in the cupholder, I mean I want one but not enough to pay to ship it over:wasntme:

Cheers again, Matt.

Hi, Matt

30 Euro + P&P means postage is not in included in the price :grinning:. As I've said in my previous post, the postage would be in the region of 30 Euro(that's only a rough idea, can not check until I have the actual parcel prepared for sending)

Next time I go there I'll get them. If you don't need them or it's too pricey, I'll keep them and do some DIY blackened headlamps :wasntme:
The cup holder may go for K11_whore then...

Ah and I'm not a middle man, mate, I do this for pleasure, not for money :):)

Talk to you soon...

Thanks for the heads-up Peposhi(Y) I pressed the thanks button but it ain't working for me atm.

That's quite a nice find, however, I am actually thinking about going for a prefacelift conversion atm, ha. Does the €30 ''+ p&p '' include postage, it always throws me when people put that -dyslexia:doh: If it does, I'll take these. If not could you get a more accurate price including shipping? And don't forget to leave some to cover your expenses as a middle-man.

Oh and I'm not that interested in the cupholder, I mean I want one but not enough to pay to ship it over:wasntme:

Cheers again, Matt.

If you could get me the cupholder mate id be over moon :) where bouts in southern ireland are ya? I can get to newry maybe bit fit further down, was the rare centre handbrake console arm rest there aswell?

Ha-ha, if there was an arm rest it would have been in my car already :laugh:

I live about two hours from Newry. I have a plan to go to Belfast with my misses at some stage this summer, so we may meet somewhere ;)

If you could get me the cupholder mate id be over moon :) where bouts in southern ireland are ya? I can get to newry maybe bit fit further down, was the rare centre handbrake console arm rest there aswell?

Haha fair enough :) im on jap yahoo ebay etc every day tryin to grab one lol i live in belfast so yeah would be cool i have patience :p how much for the cupholder? Il get some euros from sainsburys and earn some nectar points aswell :p

Back