Garage clear out - all must go!

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
Well I haven't had a micra for nearly a year now and I'm getting it in the neck of my parents to get the rest of the bits cleared out from here.

If any of these haven't sold by the end of the month they'll be going on eBay. All items can be collected or I can arrange a meet of a 50 mile radius of manchester. Unfortunately I don't want to be shipping items off as it'll be far too costly. All items are for a K11.

Front Bumper - no brackets, needs some TLC to finish off. £60
DSC00095.jpg

Standard Rear Bumper - Metalic Blue for a 1994 "Wave" Offers

None Painted 98 onwards front Drivers side wing. £25

Black painted 98 onwards front Drivers side wing. £20

Pair of front 00 on wards head lights. £50
HeadLights.jpg

Full brand new clutch kit. £30

I also have other bits which I'll be getting a full list of and adding as a bargin box later in the week.

Unfortuantely I have little time to be on forums so if you have any questions or would like to make an offer please email me at paul_wilson_uk at yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks for looking and remember I'm open to offers I need to clear this lot ASAP!!!

im guessing the only way of buying this bumper off you is if i come up and get.....which would be an extremely long drive :down: or if a couple of members did me a massive favour and it was sent down a little bit at a time lol!!
well.......im not going to ask anyone to do this as its very rude! so.......i guess ill leave it mate!

look forward to your bargain box lol :)

im guessing the only way of buying this bumper off you is if i come up and get.....which would be an extremely long drive :down: or if a couple of members did me a massive favour and it was sent down a little bit at a time lol!!
well.......im not going to ask anyone to do this as its very rude! so.......i guess ill leave it mate!

look forward to your bargain box lol :)

if you want it, then i might be able to get it for you.

i want the false floor mate im in sunderland can meet up and is it a direct fit for the micra floor in the boot and is it only for a pre face lift or face lift as im gettin a face lift face lift on thursda and want to no if it will fit straight in

Dammit, want those wheels but I'm way too far away! Are you positive you can't courier them? I'd pay the costs of course :)

Are you positive you can't courier them? I'd pay the costs of course
Don't want to sound like a muppet but if you can arrange for a wheel courier who does a wrapping service then yeah, it's just to ship with a normal courier it'd take be ages to find a couple of boxes big enough to fit them.

i want the false floor mate im in sunderland can meet up
I can meet you half way near leeds if thats OK? The floor pans for all K11's are the same so should just fit right in.

if you want it, then i might be able to get it for you.

I can meet another member if their willing to however I'd recommend members arrange this amongst them selves to avoid on mis-coms.

I was very happy with Nex's own courier system :)

lol thanks :D

well i may be up birmingham way kinda soonish, depending on if work send me there, otherwise i am tied up for the next few weekends...

i know about this aswell mate! awesome delivery!!! close down royal mail.......give the mail job to one man.......NEX!!!! lol :laugh:

you have PMS!

hehe ;) well we will have to see, i got a trip up to Nuneaton tomorrow for work, i might be able to make a slight detor, its just if i can get hold of wilsonian in time.

Sorry but I can't make it there tomorrow. Im in work at 12 and my body clock is still on nights :(

I can make it saturday or sunday north of brummy if need be?

would do mate, but this weekend i am down in cornwall so i am even further away lol and then next weekend i will be in Brighton so even FURTHER away lol

Wheels are still here. I'm willing to get these shipped at a cost of £35 to the buyer (so total would be £235) NOTE: is is the rock bottom price for these as I've only had 6 months use out of them and they cost me £600 new!!!

Sorry pap29 but as mentioned above £200 is the rock bottom price i'll go.

bolton_18 - How would you like to work this? collect or meet some where (remember I can only do 50mile radius from Manchester)?

Head light very intrested

wilsonian :)

Do you still have your Head lights for sale, very very intrested mate.

Does any one have wilsonian number, would you kindly E-mail it me please a.s.a.p

thanks

[email protected]

False floor maybe sold.

Come on people my Fabia needs a service (£240!!!). Willing to ship all items at buyers cost.

Ahhh sorry about that.

I'm going to break it down into two boxes.

Serivce Bits

4 Fuel filters
Air filter (normal box type - nothing fancy)
Dizzy cap
2 Rotary Arms
Set of Autocare HT Leads

All that cost me well over £60. I'm asking for £30+p&p

Dash Bits

I have a load of plastic trim. from memory this includes Consolde Pod, couple of centre dash (for the dials) & hand break surround. You can have this all for free so long as you collect (no meeting up on this one).

Please note that I'll be putting the rest of these bits on eBay later today (5p listing day). I'll put links to them later :)

Ahhh sorry about that.

I'm going to break it down into two boxes.

Serivce Bits

4 Fuel filters
Air filter (normal box type - nothing fancy)
Dizzy cap
2 Rotary Arms
Set of Autocare HT Leads

All that cost me well over £60. I'm asking for £30+p&p

Dash Bits

I have a load of plastic trim. from memory this includes Consolde Pod, couple of centre dash (for the dials) & hand break surround. You can have this all for free so long as you collect (no meeting up on this one).

Please note that I'll be putting the rest of these bits on eBay later today (5p listing day). I'll put links to them later :)

dont worry bolton if you come down my way with some mdf and carpet well put one together no problem :D i got all the circlular saw and stuff for it :D sorted!

Back