test drive unlimited

Ian

Ex. Club Member
Just caught the trailer for test drive unlimited. Looks really tastey. Anyone else wanting this game? Comes out in september, think ill buy an Xbox 360 for it :).

40631320051031_141813_0_big.jpg

that's ingame shots too :D

for those who dont know. Its an online multipayer racing game. I think there will be around 70 cars when its released, with more being added each month. Probably have a subscription fee though, like most MMO's.

when it comes out, whoever plays it should all be on the same server :D

I think it has an offline setting. But it wont be as fun :)

I downloaded the playable offline demo, seemed pretty cool - a bit dull without anyone else to interact with, but i'm really looking forward to the finished game!

now im gonna stop this one right there...

Gran Turismo is the greatest car game of all time.... period...

Forza motorsport maybe the best "racing" game of all time....

the differences are there to see..... but the most realistic game of any kind is that of Live For Speed.... excelent physics in that developed over 6 years...

but gran turismo has over 500 cars, 100 tracks.....endless modds......brilliant graphics and a photo realistic account of the Nurburgring Nordschleife.......... unbeatable....

and yes, i have played both games...... and my mind is still unchanged.... all the "other" games seam to be missing something when it comes to Choice..

its almost like they were payed to do the games by the vehicle manufacturers... unlike GT who have no precidences at all....o_O

u cant compare, different generations consoles for graphics... cause its pointless. Like saying the 64 had better graphics than the NES. Even tho the Xbox 360 tech. isnt really next gen lol when the PS3 comes out, graphics will be alot better :p and the playstation, has always had a wide varity of games. Unlike the xbox :)

precicely....wait till the PS 3 version or GT5 comes out...

there will be no comparisons at all....

i mean the PS3 is going to have the worlds most powerful processor....:wasntme: how can you compete with that?

last i heard tho, that the ps3 had to be toned down alittle as they didnt know a way of keeping it cool... but the 360 was rushed, just for sales purposes :)

James said:
Have you seen Forza 2? :p

Forza 1 owned GT4, there's a comparison floating around on the net somewhere - simulation was almost spot on for both, but Forza had much better graphics:
http://msxbox-world.com/Forza_Vs_GT4.php
graphics dont make a game. And as always, james you should know this really

ITS ALL A MATTER OF OPINION

Skyliner34 said:
We should make a MSC password protected game when it comes out. So we can see whos the best computer game driver :)
I dont think that will happen. if its a proper MMO, users won't be able to create games, plus they would suck as no one would have enough bandwidth to host, offical servers will be much much better.

you never said that, you just said how forza had better graphics, and that the simulation was good for both :p. Personally i loke both games and will get both new forza and GT. But i'll be hooked on TDU for a while. I hope it has a subscription fee :)

Back