Focus ST Test Drive

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
pointless post but the fastest car ive ever driven was my brothers 1.6 si fiesta n i neva really drove that much...

well at dinner time 2day at work they were having a ford test drive day (ford dealership came over dont really know y). and basically u can go on an un-supervised test drive in a selection of fords (they even let me go in whatever i wanted despite im only 21)... so i took a fiesta st out and a focus st... and after the focus st i cant get the grin of my face. 2.5L turbo... jus felt like sex with the boost came on :D was comfy too

gotta love the company i work for lol!

never driven a turbo before, glad to have lost my turbo-virginity tho :D

yeah.. this one was blue tho but thats the one i think, dno bout the engine, just had "duratec ST" on it lol

not the kinda car id buy, was just gr8 to drive something quick lol

I have a friend with one of them. He likes it but even driving carefully it gets utterly hidious MPG...

Ed said:
I have a friend with one of them. He likes it but even driving carefully it gets utterly hidious MPG...

yeah i think i even seen the petrol gauge move when doing more then 4,000 rpm lol... yeah i know, infact most fords dont seem to do gr8 on petrol. but it wasnt my petrol i was burning so :D lol im still grinnin bout it now... sad but hey lol

Back