Temperature Sender Unit Location on a 1999 1.0 Micra Inspiration .

Hello All this is my first post so please be gentle!

The girlfriends 1.0 inspiration 1999 micra temperature is reading into the red on the dial , The AA have checked the car over and have assured her mechanically everything is working correctly and advised replacing the temperature sender unit which I have bought but have no idea where it goes, the AA guy was suggesting the sender/sensor for the dial should be replaced - If anyone knows where it goes or has pics/manual location I would be very grateful.

Thanks Duroo.

does it look like a sensor if so it goes down under the inlet manifold and above the oil filter.... its a B***H to get to to even unplug it

here are a couple of pics one with in inlet manifold and one with to show how awkward it will be and this is the back of the engine might be anble to get to it with removing oil filter and from under neath! change the oil and filter at the same time?

follow the arrows

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00200.jpg

hope this helps mate if not im sure someone can :p

Hi Mate, Cheers for the pics might be one for my mate "the mechanic"!!! the sensor I have has one spade type connector on it...............

yes will has shown you the oil pressure sender eh :eek: the coolant temp sensors are under the dizzy duroo (the 1 wire one for the gauge, and the 2 wire one for the ecu)

Back