Talk Talk Broadband users

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Mate of mine is on Talk Talk (unfortunately), he was using a standard modem but I have set him up using a Netgear DG834Gv3 router/modem so can use net on lappy and his 360.

Firstly I work for an ISP so do know plenty for setting people up but did have trouble getting mate running so I have some questions

1) Do talk talk run on ADSL or ADSL2+?
2) Anyone else have trouble as it took ages to get them running (the net not the internal network)?
3) Anyone experience poor connectivity? (dropping connection etc)

The router works fine as I tried it on my broadband and the router comes recommend from the techies at work.

When I deal with customers coming to us from Talk Talk I hear nothing but bad stories about their customer service and poor reliability, just trying to get some more info cause if my mate is still having trouble I'll be the one speaking to Talk Talk!

TalkTalk made my girlfriend cry....

i wanted to punch someone...

she was told everything is working according to them and she was doing something wrong... i got it working once for an hour, then lost it...

now there home phone line does not work and talktalk say they cant cancel, as they must be doing something wrong...

i intermitently get it working but they cant call me round everytime they lose connection...

Back