How was you're day guys

So, its February 14th (Valentines day) and my girlfriend broke up with me,Theres an ad for online dating on the bottom of this page to rub it in. spent far too long at work. Everything i touched broke INCLUDING THE KETTLE :( so i couldnt even have a brew. Then once i left work i decided to ride the new mountain bike home, binned it and buckled the back wheel. Too top it off my mobile phones decided to combust... so all in all a bad day for chris. Sorry for the rant how was everybody else's day :)

Ouch sorry to hear that mate!

Well i was going to book today off work so i could go out last night as ive not been out in a while. Anyway this lass said she was going to come to mine so i didnt bother booking it off cause she seemed DTF. Couldve put money on her not ending up coming round, so i sat there in a mardy all night. Then to top if off i got annoyed with the family computer and broke the mouse so had to buy a new one.

So, its February 14th (Valentines day) and my girlfriend broke up with me,Theres an ad for online dating on the bottom of this page to rub it in. spent far too long at work. Everything i touched broke INCLUDING THE KETTLE :( so i couldnt even have a brew. Then once i left work i decided to ride the new mountain bike home, binned it and buckled the back wheel. Too top it off my mobile phones decided to combust... so all in all a bad day for chris. Sorry for the rant how was everybody else's day :)

Breaking up on Valentines is bad! bummer mate, plenty more fish out there and all that!

My valentines went great and my woman was very happy :)

Back