taking locks out of k11 and sealing it up

Hi guys is there a tutorial for doing this? I want to take the locks out of my k11 seal them up and get like an electronic key setup type thing with a good alarm as I want to upgrade my sound system etc and dont want anyone finding and easy way in. Also I dont want the car getting pinched as its an N reg so I know old cars are easier to nick.

Im not sure if there is a tutorial for the micra but there are loads out there, try google mate. It is all the same process, you remove the locks and you will need to weld up the space, i have seen some using just fibreglass/filler but welding is the best option. And it is a lot easier to smash a window rather than mess with a lock to pinch a car so if its just for that reason i would re-consider

:grinning:

Im not sure if there is a tutorial for the micra but there are loads out there, try google mate. It is all the same process, you remove the locks and you will need to weld up the space, i have seen some using just fibreglass/filler but welding is the best option. And it is a lot easier to smash a window rather than mess with a lock to pinch a car so if its just for that reason i would re-consider

:grinning:

+1, or they,ll just bend the doorframe down fwn

yeah its not just that it looks better also and with a good alarm smashing the window will create a loud smash and a load noise after lol.

Back