Tablet Mount

Hey peeps,

Has anyone tried mounting a tablet pc or netbook in their K11?
I've looked at some og the stuff online but they're a bit rubbish.
It would be nice to use it as a combined media and OBD device.

Cheers.

Steven Goral said:
Hey peeps,

Has anyone tried mounting a tablet pc or netbook in their K11?
I've looked at some og the stuff online but they're a bit rubbish.
It would be nice to use it as a combined media and OBD device.

Cheers.

There is no point though. Do you know why? Someone can break any cars so they will steal goods.

That sounds perfect, as I could probably get what I want to display on that size of screen.

Just been looking on Ebay and theres a few Android tablets that are the same size. So I'll be very interested in your pics.

I did this for a while, I have a little 7 inch touch screen that was connected to a laptop, then the laptop was connected via OBD to the car, This set up meant that i could run diagnostics on the car, I could also have custom dials on the screen and Media etc. And this was easily removeable :) i also have a 7 inch android tablet with some software that connects to a bluetooth OBD connector int he car, This will do pretty much the same thing, Just the refresh times were a little longer than the USB obd Cable :) it was just mounted on the dashboard, There is like a little groove on the dashboard, They sat in there with a little bit of grip mat, So it wasent perminant, and wasent in the car when i wasent :) and takes less than 5 minutes to put in.

im sure you could still do something similer, Even if you found like a suction mount for the wind screen, or if you wanted more perm, customize your fasia to make it fit :)

Thats what I think I'll have to do. Im going to line the dashboard with carpet or something so I can drill somr holes in it for USB cables. I've got a dc powered usb hub to put in so I can power everything.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Back