• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SR20 Micra

Glen

Club Member
Finally back to driving around in a micra. I tried to get a 1.3 but there arent any good ones out there so found this little gem. Its a 1.0 coilpack so once i get my mini sold it will be a 1.4 coilpack (Y).

How i got her

1698636-1.jpg

1698636-2.jpg

1698636-3.jpg

After closer look as my dad bought the car for me when i was away.

scuff on roof
IMG_0180.jpg

Dented door
IMG_0177.jpg

paint peeling on front bumper
IMG_0178.jpg

rear bumper scratched
IMG_0182.jpg

But sills are solid
IMG_0190.jpg

pic of the patetic engine
IMG_0184.jpg

Let the work begin

Door off
IMAG0060.jpg

front and rear bumpers off
IMAG0059.jpg

as you can see mint crossmember

crappy lock on petrol flap had to go and there was no boot popper or petrol release so that had to be sorted

so bumpers, new door, petrol cover, dug a super s spoiler out the shed and sent them all to the bodyshop.

this is how she stands now
IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

IMAG0065.jpg

no more damage
IMAG0061.jpg

as you can see i colour coded the bumpers ive not seen this done on with these bumpers before. also the scuff on the roof got buffed out

car struggling to rev anyone any ideas. it starts to rev but as soon as u put ur foot right down it stuggles and revs die

just a thought but have you checked your plugs, mine died with the same symptoms and the plugs were completly shot

Think i have found the problem waiting on the parts to be delivered now hopefully it will run sweet as a nut again.

lol, noticed it was the centre console, then saw Franks post. Will be interesting as someone else on MSC has done this but can't remember if they finished it.

you like carbon fiber?
this is hand made, by one of my mates from micra club italia
p1040765.jpg

p1040779e.jpg

p1040785.jpg

inddex.jpeg

iggndex.jpeg

indrrex.jpeg

indwwex.jpeg

P1050072.jpg

will be good on your micra. black outside, carbon inside!:laugh:

a small amout of progress waiting on more parts coming but i have lower the car by 60mm with bilstein shocks all round. back 3 windows tinted its going back tomorrow to get the front windows with a smoke tint but im not sure if i should have it done. i have added clear side indicators.

IMAG0112.jpg

IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0110.jpg

IMAG0109.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

:D fair enough. Only ask as Ive yet to fit mine, just try to get an idea of what it'l look like. Are they 14's your running at the moment?

Like the car computer too! Trying to think of a way I can do the same ish on my pre-facelift.

i have done a carputer dash for a pre facelift it was alot of work ill see if i can find it and u can see

and yea they are 14s my new wheels came but im away atm :(

well fitted the screen tonight but its not hooked up yet and will be taking more photos of the car since its a nice night.

untitled.jpg

I dont know what to do with the wheels.

Get them restored.
10292331423a12084151900l.jpg

or paint them.

was thinking this.
IMG_3475.jpg

Any ideas welcome

Looks Really good!! Love what you did with the radio bit in the front of the car. Just two questions:

1.) What is the big screen where the radio used to be?
2.) What type tints did you get on the back three windows? Limo tints?

Cheers - Will (Y)

big screen is a 8" touch screen for a car pc I am working on it and will update in time.

and its 5% limo tints

ill give you lot a clue.... he lives around the corner from me....... and my micra is now in bits....

no more clues!

./\...... it wont be ready for a while... bits need.. erm.... bitting. :wasntme: i cant really say anything without giving the game away.:p

Back