Sweet Micra Smashed Up-(Pics)

G

greyhound

We think it was our next door neighbours who did this. These guys are mental, a couple months ago I cought the guy smashing up our house windows, i didnt do anything just called the police, But this time no one saw who it was, but im sure in my mind it was them, police cant do anything about it, so im thinking of taking the law into my own hands. They didnt even pay for smashing up our house, just for that i need to strike back or im just sitting duck.

Damage1.jpg

Damage2.jpg

Thats just fecked up!
Do what I've done, CCTV, worth it, I've never had anything that bad but the kids on my street have little respect for anything so now they know there's cameras they keep their distance.

OMG!

Did the police get involved when they smashed up your house? What area do you live in?

I cant believe some people have no respect for other people's property. I can only imagine the rage and anger you must be feeling, but retaliation probably isnt the way to go. Sods law has it that you will end up getting arrested and charged and the other guy will get away with it - free to rob your house whilst your banged up.

Was it just your car that was damaged or any others nearby?

These arent kids, grown man in their 20's, I have no trouble with anybody I know round here, except the next door neighbours, they are all on heavy medication, no telling what they are capable of, but im ####ed off now

OMG! That's absolutely terrible! How do people like this sleep at night grr Hope you find out if it was them or not and bring them to justice! :(

Not good!!! I feel for you mate. Hope things get sorted out as best as they can. Annoying that people have no respect at all for others.

Police did get involved last time, and the guy was taken to mental hospital- (where he belongs) now he's out, as long as he takes hes medication we have no trouble. Im not a violent guy and have never said a word to them over the 12 years we have had to put up living side by side- Its cost me hundreds to get the glass replaced and i still havent been able to replace the inside door handle- they have a nice little van, its about time i do something about it

i would drive the micra into there house and then set fire to it

lol- il post pics of that soo :alien: n

Arnold- I live in North London- it is a rough'ish area

MA12:) said:
good ol N17, I was brought up (as a wee bairn) on broadwater farm

I dont live on broadwater, mates lived there, but grew up there too,

lol ok, we moved out ages ago (lived in Leyton for abit) now up in yorkshire.

anyway, it'd be a better idea to have a word with Haringey council and see what they can do rather than get yourself into trouble.

totally horrified mate.. i can not believe this has happend!... id sit down and start thinking how exactly these lunatics can be brought to justice... cctv is a good idea.. also council contact would be useful/local police/community groups etc. As long as you and your family wernt hurt. I believe as a community you can tackle these issues etc

You want to catch him outside sometime alone in the dark, and make sure he can never use his arms again!

Well maybe not, let the police deal with it, they are sure to pick him up for speeding eventually!

Back