Superlite teaser (pics)

pork

Club Member
Here's some pics of my k10 with my eBay bargain Superlites, £73 for 4 wheels and tyres!

Only tested with one on as I need new wheel nuts and I'm having them sandblasted, then may paint insides black, or jus polish the #### out if them :grinning:

image-20.jpg

image-19.jpg

image-18.jpg

Issues I have:

Needs more lowering, so need new car park space lol

What is the stud size, need longer wheel nuts

I have front camber, how do I get it on the rear?

Anyone had experience in rolling k10 arches, how much will they roll out by?

Excuse my ignorance, but where can I get those strecthed tyres? :blush:

The tyres dont come stretched. You'll need 165/55's some places will fit them, some wont. Find one that will. Find RTLkyuubi's and Dattosan Machi's threads in the K10 section. Everything you need to know is in there.

Looking very cool BTW.

what size are they? they look very awesome, always been a fan of superlites and 4 spoke revolutions!!

my wheels are 7.5j and have 175 50 13 yokos

165 look good on 7s and 8s ;)

rear camber is tricky and takes some fabrication and machining to do it my way. some people are unsure of my mods BUT i just copied what peeps have done to mk1 and mk2 fiestas for years :)

Definitely looking pukka mate (Y). Think they need to be black with a polished lip, like martin_b :grinning:. Now that would look sweet - roll/flare the arches and slam it on its arse, or black bolt on arches :wasntme:

I did take a look at your way for rear camber, I do like the idea, bit out of my league mechanically

Wheels are 13 x 7

Back