Bumpers / 14" alloys for sale

C

Cath

I have got for sale a front bumper and a rear bumper for a K10 micra. They came as an extra when I bought my Super S off a mate, he was planning to put them on but sold the car cos he couldn't fold himself into it (he's nearly 6.5 foot tall!). He says they came off a Jap import that came into his work when he worked for Nissan. They are ready for painting. Any offers?? (PS I am looking for around £50 the pair, collecting them yourself (from Norfolk)).
Also have 4 x 14" alloys for sale, they came off a Primera, so won't go straight on a micra. I ain't into all that making them fit, but if anyone knows how or knows anyone that would be interested, then pass on details. There are a few scuffs, and I reckon that three tyres will need replacing, but they are a bargain for the money. Again, around £50 the lot (not bad, £12.50 a wheel!!)
All (sensible) offers considered.
Hopefully there are pics of the bumpers below, if not then email me. I can take some pics of alloys if u want.

[attachment=756]
[attachment=757]

RE: Bumpers / 14

Here are some pics of the alloys, there are three centres (as pictured), the wheels can be with or without them. They cleaned up well, and will clean up even better if someone has the time!!

Cheers

Cath

[attachment=762][attachment=763][attachment=764][attachment=765][attachment=766]

Back