Kn Minator Minilite / Superlite Alloy Wheels NEW- Used for 1 week - Almost new!!!!

Really need these gone now, I'm getting mega strapped for cash!
!CCwtbdg!2k~$%28KGrHqQOKioE0rts%29D40BNMNdglugQ~~_12.JPG

I really need some money back for these now, as I started a new job on the 7th and I'm not going to get paid for 6 weeks!

A SET OF FOUR
6"x14" MINATOR SILVER WHEELS IN PERFECT CONDITION - PRACTICALLY NEW!

FITMENT:-

PCD OF 4 X 100

OFFSET ET33

CENTER BORE 72.6

Can fit most 4 stud cars that use the 4x100 bolt pattern;

eg.

Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Nissan, Renault, Rover... etc

Can also be adapted to fit Fiats using variable bolts, or hub adapters which can be bought cheaply enough on ebay.

Made from cast aluminium, finished in Silver paint all over.

Fitted with 185/55/14 Kumho Sports tyres

INCLUDES:-

Centre Caps & Wheel nuts.

Due to the size and weight of these, pick up is preferable - but I can arrange a courier at the buyer's expense (approx £40).

Fitted to my car for about a week - but unfortunately due to some financial difficulties I cannot afford to keep these, and am switching back to steel wheels for a bit.

£375 paid for them on 21st December.

All offers will be considered - email me if you have any questions.

Ebay Link with Buy it Now and Best Offer!!!

Coooo, right up my street! Are the still available? Depending how long/much its takes/costs to sort my car out I may be interested in these.

OP
OP
slimothy
Still on ebay mate - auction number 220728275103

Auction is due to end in 3 days though!

Looking for around £300, literally paid for them a month ago and have only had them on the car for a week!

If you're really interested you could always make me an offer - worst I can say is no :p

OP
OP
slimothy
Bump! - only 1 day left on these now, buy it now is set at £275 - but I'll consider any sensible offers, really need these wheels sold so I can pay my rent!!!!