FTAO Ed & his K10

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
These are currently for sale so that I can fund my habit...aka...drag racing!

Will suit any 4x100 stud pattern hub, inc. Nissans, Hondas, VW's, Vauxhalls etc...(that means your K10)

Wheels are 2 piece polished aluminum and are seriously lightweight... 8 lbs each to be exact!

impdfs.jpg

They are 15"*8" in size.

The tyres are Mickey Thompson ET Drag's and are 22"*8"*15"...

The wheel / tyre combo comes with the required nuts and spacers (if required)...

PM me if interested or if you have any questions!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. I thought of you as you seem to be the most dedicated person on here when it comes to serious drag racing in the K10's!

NISMO_ALMERA said:
These are currently for sale so that I can fund my habit...aka...drag racing!

Will suit any 4x100 stud pattern hub, inc. Nissans, Hondas, VW's, Vauxhalls etc...(that means your K10)

Wheels are 2 piece polished aluminum and are seriously lightweight... 8 lbs each to be exact!

impdfs.jpg

They are 15"*8" in size.

The tyres are Mickey Thompson ET Drag's and are 22"*8"*15"...

The wheel / tyre combo comes with the required nuts and spacers (if required)...

PM me if interested or if you have any questions!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. I thought of you as you seem to be the most dedicated person on here when it comes to serious drag racing in the K10's!

won't they fit k11s too?

how much per rim? could do with a set of lightweights for the 1.6 :)

Yes, they will fit the K11, but I only have two of the wheels & tyres, as they are really for bolting on when you get to the strip...

I want £200 for the lot!

NISMO_ALMERA said:
Yes, they will fit the K11, but I only have two of the wheels & tyres, as they are really for bolting on when you get to the strip...

I want £200 for the lot!

ah so you couldn't get 4 then?

Back