• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super Stormtrooper

HA! i feel silly now, i got the new Fast car mag yesterday and ive been starring at that micra, and now ive just looked through this whole blog and only now seeing that pic i realise its the same car x) oh dear. but i love your car man! SO COOL! I NEED a black SR x( aiming to get one early next year if i have the cash! :D
Ha thanks mate..I've bought the mag yesterday.. oh and its a super s ;)

Mines has 4 buttons P/S and D/S window up and down a passanger door lock button and a button that stops the passager window from going down :)

has it not got different interior? and a extra button near the drivers electric window button? always wondered what that button did
Mine and harlens were together at jae. Couldn't notice a difference apart from him not having ang rear interior lol. Harlen speak!? :p

So, another year with me the SS trooper :D as I'm working as a mechanic and drive various vehicles daily. There's nothing better jumping in to my car. No other car feels right.....

2013 to do list...

Spray rear bumper
Respray wheels
Respray mirrors
Respray skuttle panel.
Respray bonnet..(maybe, looks faded)
Want stiffer springs for rear to take it as low as possible
Matiz setup with lower perch dropped.
Strut brace to stiffen up front.
Straighten the steering wheel via completly resetting tracking.
New wishbone
New Driveshaft.
Want import boot.
Rear negative camber. (Somehow)
A special car horn ;)
New front speakers.
Better quality rear speakers.
Oooo a centre spoiler wouldn't go a miss.
Fix led, gearknob. .

that should be it......I think..:rolleyes:

Mine and harlens were together at jae. Couldn't notice a difference apart from him not having ang rear interior lol. Harlen speak!? :p
Haven't looked in a while, sorry mate :p Had to see why you needed to respray your bumper though, got worried for a mo! Take it you upgraded to a Super S one?

And as far as I can tell at least, the Super S and SR are the same thing

Where abouts you from jay? There is a supers/SR at my local scrappy if you could pop up or I could see about posting it?
Devon mate. Pretty much a distance from anywhere. If you could look into posting. That would be ace. Don't care on colour. Black is a bonus. How much you reckon bumper is?

Devon mate. Pretty much a distance from anywhere. If you could look into posting. That would be ace. Don't care on colour. Black is a bonus. How much you reckon bumper is?
I'll pop round the tomorrow or something and see how much postage is on Monday!
ygaturyr.jpg
here is my car selection 4th one down on the top :)

So looks like I'll need a new Driveshaft. Knocks and vibrates when pulling away now. Its beyond repair :/ and other news, I'm on lookout for standard steels. Bandeds are going in for refurb. No rattle cans this time ;)

Same colour or different? Hmmm

So looks like I'll need a new Driveshaft. Knocks and vibrates when pulling away now. Its beyond repair :/ and other news, I'm on lookout for standard steels. Bandeds are going in for refurb. No rattle cans this time ;)

Same colour or different? Hmmm
Different, something really bright :p

Ive done something to my car, which now im regretting.....
Ive put a decat pipe on and is ridiculously loud!! So its still on for the time being, but will soon be coming off...will more than likely be selling it!

Soooo basically you wouldnt recommend decatting? :rolleyes:

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2
Well depends on the rest of your exhaust system i guess, but with my back box and 4-2-1 its too loud...
Ive felt its not accelerating as fast either, so it going lol

Jay101 said:
Well depends on the rest of your exhaust system i guess, but with my back box and 4-2-1 its too loud...
Ive felt its not accelerating as fast either, so it going lol
I'll buy it :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

Back