SU carbed k10

uhyma6ug.jpg

y4y6yzat.jpg

da7e4usy.jpg

ytehu5a6.jpg

dusujaqy.jpg

Yes im bad at welding but it should hold
asa7uquq.jpg

Didnt get the car extremely low , but considering the hill in our yard up to top shed where i park it its low enough to just not scrape
ena6ehad.jpg

nynuzyse.jpg

Alloys back on till i sandblast and respray steelies
hupedeza.jpg

Thanks Lol made the eyelids out of what farmers call "silage tape " its 3 inch wide black duck tape but it sticks far better than normal duck tape , simplicity !

Which would look better that opened grille or stock pre facelift grille ? I cant decide .....

Finished the unit for subs/speakers
e7ehy9uh.jpg

Silver sprayed on , then they got 3 good coats of laquer , my dog waters every bloody wheel around the place and if he makes these rust after me sandblastin ill be quite "pissed" off !

6ady3apa.jpg

So freshly sprayed rims , yay or nay?

ypudemy9.jpg

Always count on ade to break that awkwardness and reply to the terrible blog :p lol
Pretty much stealing other peoples ideas for wheel covers but meh.....

Ah in fairness the car is mechanicallly perfect but thats where i stop , ! Needs looks worked on.
I was thinking of leaving the wheels so the laquer could fully set , really dont want dog pissing on them and rusting them after all the effort of sandblasting them !

I am jealous. I have been saving for a long time for one of them.. Just spent that money on some wellers... FACEPALM.

Questions :
With regards the wideband sensor , does it matter how far from the manifold it is on the exhaust ?
And when im welding in the piece for the bung to scew into , how far in or near the centre of the exhaust should the bung be when its screwed in ?

Unrelated topic question , went about wiring amp , there was a third small wire on the power loom , dont know what its for , anbody know ? REM is on the slot where i think it should go
uhyvepyn.jpg

Mighty car mods did a video about fitting an afr to a super turbo. Beleive it was one meter away from engine.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

Went bact to making my straight through exhaust
Cut to length
yvysy3uh.jpg

Ends machined to fit over exhaust

vy6umure.jpg

Cut slots each end

naby4ere.jpg

Cut hole and welded in bung for wideband sensor , dont know why it doesnt look perpendicular but it actually is .

ratapuna.jpg

aby3y4a3.jpg

Thats what it looked like before i put it on ,

Question ,
With ma10 block and about to put on ma12 head which gasket kit will i buy ? Ma10 or ma12 or does it make a difference? Just about to order here now

Today i hope to strap up exhaust more , i feel its not held up enough , then play around with lc-1 and learn how to use that , then today/tomorrow probably make spacer for SU and im all set for SU then , :)
my big problem now is they have changed laws in ireland , i used to be able to just not tax my car and my friend moved it with his garage insurance , but now theres new laws that you have to sign it of the road if your not taxing it in advance , and id kinda nee to drive it on road while using lc-1 right ? Dont know how ill cross that bridge ,

Hmmm stiuck there then mate. You really do need to drive about to see what adjustments u need

Im going to talk to my uncle about closing off the farmyard road , id only half half mile but it might take me out of trouble , wont get big speed but ill get something i guess

Silver sprayed on , then they got 3 good coats of laquer , my dog waters every bloody wheel around the place and if he makes these rust after me sandblastin ill be quite "pissed" off !

6ady3apa.jpg

So freshly sprayed rims , yay or nay?

ypudemy9.jpg
To much camber and poke ;) haha. Looking good mate

Same red , id just like a perfect spray job ,

Bought the tint, put it on and had a heat gun ,
And ripped it off because i didnt like it :p

So its like this now:
e8y4uda8.jpg

Wired up my lc-1 but its blinking 7.2 constant on the gauge , i calibrated it as i ahould have and all , i checked the sensor and it did heat up , cant find why its doing this !

Back