su carb on k10.

Metro turbo su (which i think might be a HS4 with high pressure seals), plumbing and hair drier - oh go on then. :p

i have a 34ich weber if anyone wants, just thought i would say, i have also tried this on my k10 and it sounded good and was better and less restrictive than standard

i have a question, is a 34 weber a straight fit so the standard inlet manifold?

i have an adaptor plate which i used to allow the 34ich weber to fit on the existing inlet manifold, this ran good but the power gains were fairly small and would recommend using a better manifold or cutting and remaking the existing one. But i have these bits if anyone wants :)

Steve

How easy is it to cut and remake the original manifold for power gains with the 34ich?

easy mate if you have a tig welder
Picture426.jpg

i have an adaptor plate which i used to allow the 34ich weber to fit on the existing inlet manifold, this ran good but the power gains were fairly small and would recommend using a better manifold or cutting and remaking the existing one. But i have these bits if anyone wants :)

Steve
how much would it cost? and would you send to germany, and how much would this cost? :D

Back