stripping my k11 everything must go!!

C

chie

well the time is nigh, this weekend i will be stripping the grey k11 there will be loads of std and aftermartet parts to be had, i will strip it at the weekend and work out prices for stuff then post it all up on here i will also be selling the motor i built too this has lightened flywheel,avanti cams,new timing chain and head gasket set new valve oil seals etcand an oil cooler takeoff and cooler,

so ill keep you posted :) also some parts are being held as people have been after certain parts for a while so i will post them up and await if theese ppl still want them

If u got a janspeed manifold i would be interested, will wait and see what parts you are selling!

if u have frount foglights il have them
are u willing to sell the oil cooler takeoff and cooler seprate

thanks

Shame to see it being broken mate, super quick K11 it was! :(

Ah well life goes on :)

Incidentally Wide Arched Boy, is that the same Warlingham as me? Hehe, keep an eye out for a black K11 SR with MSC stickers if so ;)

James.

How much you want for the flywheel and what one is it?
Also can I get the trim that goes on top of the door on the inside and stops stuff falling down the window?
Cheers Craig

i dont want to speak for richie but im a bit bored and know how he thinks. The engine he build will be going whole, he may sell the lightweight fly, but its just a lathe'd standard one. The oil cooler will be staying on the engine, nothing will be removed (apart from possibly the fly).

He currently has 2 janspeed manifold for sale.

the car has no spot lights, its an LX.

btw, i'll come over tomorrow and give you a hand if you want, there's a lot to take off :)

yup pretty much as ian says , i have a welded repared manifold and a full system nearly new manifold and catback, i would rather sell the full system as one :)

richmicratwista said:
oh i still interested in a set of cg13 cams to mate

i know mate i aint forgot :),

janspeed full system sold, offer i coudnt refuse

ill leave this as it is and post all my stuff up at once sothat people get a fair shot at it :)

Ian said:
meets are gonna get interesting, you in an almera, me in a starlet and chie possibly in a golf :eek:

or me in a bay window camper:p

as for the windscreen yea ill sell it it had been replaced not too long ago :) , the other manifold is also for sale too, will sort prices at weekend

James said:
Shame to see it being broken mate, super quick K11 it was! :(

Ah well life goes on :)

Incidentally Wide Arched Boy, is that the same Warlingham as me? Hehe, keep an eye out for a black K11 SR with MSC stickers if so ;)

James.

yer it is the same warlingham same as ed
keep an eye out for the same but with out the sitckers (yet

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Chie! Wots happening man, wots happened to the north east micras? lol

dont worry neil...mine aint going no where :D

shame to see you selling it man...but you gotta do what you gotta do.... :)

SR_Micra_Boy said:
Chie! Wots happening man, wots happened to the north east micras? lol
Yeah,don't worry. I'm selling mine but only to buy a new one so i won't be leaving just yet!

Im looking for about a dozen different screws from around the car, specific to different things..

eg.. the ones that hold the door lock in..

Also the drivers door hinges... if totally perfect..

cash waiting.. will pay good price....

also some bits of trim and interior dash maybe...

Janspeed won't fit a car with Air con as the pipes for the air con are in the way. Will need to go custom.

Could re-locate it - but prob not worth it.

i will need a pic, sorry, i will be deliting this thread if i can so will ppl post in the similer one :)

Back