stripping my k11 everything must go!! (parts list)

C

chie

new list of whats left :)

apexi super afc fuel controller £110

seats k10 super s drivers needs repacking £30 (poss sold micra man)

grill £5

doors reserved (let me know whats happening ppl)

hatch £offers

turbo timer £10

afr guage £10

alloy wheels 3 great tyres 1 not so good £100 (reserved titch)

k&n dirty £15

huge ripspeeed filter £10

engine with avanti cams,oil cooler,flywheel,new timing chain,
portwork, skimmed head, black smooth cam cover,stainless bits, new waterpump im expecting 120bhp if remapped from this never run yet £300

carbon backbox £60

field fuel controller, £40

field fuel pump controller £15

1.3ecu £10

any other bits you need just post up here, cheers

prices dont include postage

mk2 golf gti arches £40

And 1 Rocker Cover please :)

any pics of the arches :)

also after the grill if its the pre facelift and its open :)

the grill is a std prefacelift one, i have one with a slight cutout and a totally std one but none are heavily modded

the resistor card works,

the strutbrace was promised to 59bhp as he asked first the other week

will get pics up asap tomorrow

people who have pm`ed me please post in here if its deffonate that you want the stuff:) just to keep things organised cheers

richmicratwista said:
i'll take the grounding kit if titch dont also the other rocker cover

£20 inc postage?

ok mate
i take it ur car isnt coilpack version?

(blah blah 10 charictors)

I'm after the plastic a-pillars with holes for tweeters in (for my 2001 model if that matters). Does this K11 you're stripping have them or is that a stupid question?
Jonny

interested in the manifold. is it in a good condition with no cracks now it's been welded. how much including P&P?

richmicratwister, if it has a distributer and plugleads then itll fit:)
jonnyfatman, im sorry it had standard ones but i smashed them taking them off to get my alarm sensors off sorry mate :)

silver_si, its been tig welded, it was inly a year old and it must have been a fault in the pipe and it started to split so i cleaned it off and welded the seams on the pipes ware splits were and then a lot of the seam that wasnt even split to strengthon it, the postage will be bout £12

darren, its a 3 door and the handles are black(a bit weathered/greyish) but if ur after them ill get thenm off for you

How much includeing postage for the field fuel controller and a set of 1.3 Cam's? Are the cam's in good condition (not badly worn or scored)? Any link's to more info on the field fuel controller?
Thanks,
Owen

EDIT: also interested int he afr gauge but eskay1 got in there first. if it falls through let me know.

Chie, this is what I'm after:

Windowtrimthing.jpg

Cheers Craig

DoomPixie said:
How much includeing postage for the field fuel controller and a set of 1.3 Cam's? Are the cam's in good condition (not badly worn or scored)? Any link's to more info on the field fuel controller?
Thanks,
Owen

EDIT: also interested int he afr gauge but eskay1 got in there first. if it falls through let me know.

i think zepher is after both sets of cams he sed on pm but ill let you know, as far as i know there not scored or marked in anyway, postage on the fuel controller will prolly be bout 3 quid i have i link to the instructions but its in japanise, the dip switches are set for a cg13

sorry bout thelack of piccys but my pc being a ### atm so bare with me

craig i take it its the trim on the door that clips into the door i.e the bottom of the window? ifso yea ive got it but i think its molded into the door card?

mean micra said:
images

is this the one chie???

any idea will it fit an N14 sunny...my mates... ta

im giessing if itll fit a micra and its off a 1980`s car itll fit, if anyone knows if a sunny wheel will fit a micra and it does then it should, its not that one
its this (hopes it works)

btw eskey, itll fit anything with a lambda, i have instructions for it too, its power,ground, and signel from the lambda :)

Attachments

• Image(233).jpg
    Image(233).jpg
    207 KB · Views: 203
craig: iv had a look and tereattached th the door cards, mine wrap over the door at the top ware as urs are seperate to the cards,

micra pete, i take it its the 1.3ecu ur talking about?

ok lol , the lights are totally standerd front and rear,
pete, i just realised the ecu is in the loft i think but im 99% sure its got the number 16 on it,

darren , ok mate , pm me

thats the hks 200mm filter i aint got pics of the k&n as its on the motor i built atm

Attachments

• Image(236).jpg
    Image(236).jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Image(237).jpg
    Image(237).jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Image(238).jpg
    Image(238).jpg
    439.7 KB · Views: 203
Back