stripping my k11 everything must go!! (parts list)

anyone else after anything? i MAY split the motor if i know ppl want everything off it otherwise itll go as 1,

Hey man - have spoken with you about variuos stuff :)

Sad to see the quickest Micra N/A in the UK to be broken like :(

Chie, Have you still got the interior door handles ?

Depending on condition could you give me a price including postage to Pompey.

Also have you got the little black plastic spacer from behind the window winder (1 required)

Thanks

Steve :)

yhi the brake pads are reserved for k11ss

i have the door handles, is it the hole mechanism, that you pull? obviously not the lock

Sorry I mean't the big handle which you use to shut the door with from the inside. Not the little handle which you pull to open the door.

and the little black spacer from the windy winder ?

k11stew said:
i need for k11:

tail lights
grille
bonnet
front passenger hub
drivers seat
sum sort of exhaust!

any joy mate?

got everything plus the casrbon and stainless backbox if that helps?, if you wanna collect? ware you from?

by the way the car will be goin next weekend ppl :)

i have 2 sets of wings, grey and white both are ok but will require painting, say £25 a pair? collection only tho,

i have a set of cams on the car atm, (std cg13) ill take a look at thm to see if there good nick and llet you know :)

im off 2 the scrapyards tomowrrow so ill see what i get there.

but sounds good to me if youve got everything.

im from newcastle area mate.

the cams look great if you still after them mate?? let me know
i have left the grey wings on the car cba to take them off, still have mint white ones tho

hi mate

bit too far for me to be able to collect the wings :-(

could you post ??

really only need the drivers side would be great in white as thats the colour i need

also need a passenger side outer door handle if available??

TIA

cams

ye still interested in the cams, how much, and were abouts r u.

oh ye and to all my buttys stop taking the ####

hi al sorry i bin off for a while, ill send parts out this week for those whose money has cleered

the grill is std in grey,

say £15 all in for the wing

and £20 for the cams all in

pm me or email to sort payment etc if you saill want theese :)

is there any chance that you still have your tailgate?....

please say yes..... im after a tailgate, (or even just a spoiler) for my super s cos it looks like a 1.0 with a bumper on it at the mo.... and i cant stand people staring at me...lol

ant

kristian said:
are the avanti cams still available?

I was planning to buy them - but at the moment don't have the funds, and if i follow through with my plans to sell the Micra - i won't ever fit them. I'll Speak to Chie tonight man and see what he's wanting for them :)

intrested in the afr gauge, how do you wire it in? (is it a wire on the ecu? :S)

ok just noticed this thread is completely stone-age, im guessing its been sold lol

Back