Selling parts - 1 Week - MUST GO!! Quick Reply

B

Ben

Ok lads n lasses you may remember i put the feelers out for parts off my car not so long ago. I cant remember who dibs what etc so do it again -

i know Kristian was after shocks and springs and tyo you mate, you need to get yourself up to mine as soon as you can with your standard shocks + cash so you can swap over, i only have till midweek till the car is off

As for the rest, i will be taking off in next couple of days parts are as follows:

PiperX £50
Exhaust £50 - SOLD RICHTWIST MICRA
Wind Deflectors £10
Wheels £???? Offers - need some wheels in replacement too
Shocks + Springs £120 (Kristian) - need to come for a date SOLD KRISTIAN
Tints? NE lot only - will need standards too
Clear Rear Lenses + RED LED bulbs + indicators - £90 is a fair price

Anyways theres parts and prices, will post most things apart from wheels and need payment as soon as to help pay for new car - like i say car is off midweel so not long really - most parts will be available in next couple of days for collection too or i can post

Not fannying on with paypal either

As for wheels i will take an offer but need either standard nissan alloys - not bothered bout size or tyre condition or if someone wants them without swapping wheels will take £175

Original thread

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=3282

Im interested in the rear lights but i can't give you £90 for them.

Don't mean to sound daft but what is piperX

What exhaust too, cos i might be interested in that ( any rust or anything as well?)

ok erm £90 is cheap for all the lenses + LED bulbs which are barely a week old and cost £20

Exhaust is 3.5" Asheley competition bbox - bolts straight on in place of original. Its a stainless steel tip with mild stell rest i think, not brilliant condition but still shining - loads life left in it - quite loud too - few other members have one and can back me up

PiperX is a pipercross air filter, replaces original air filter, gives the exhaust bit more of a groan

right well ok.........what is the lowest you would take for the exhaust, and is £90 the lowest you would take for the rear lens?

if your taking lights and exhaust i would do you at £130 but if your only taking one or other prices are as stated

or i could do you at £40 for exhaust

£80 for lights + your standard rear lights

Well i was just thinking, im probably going to leave the lights for now, its probably best if I don't get everything all at once.

But still interested in the exhaust. See i live in south yorkshire so it would obviously have to be posted. Do you know how much it would be?

havent a clue mate - £15-£20 my guess

al get it off and weigh it up tomorrow maybes

I don't wanna seem like im messing you about mate but i think i might leave it, if you could send me a pic of the skirts then i mite consider it, if you can get them off.

Would they be hard to respray do you think, is there any mesh on them anywhere?

Right, these lights..........

Seen as though im leaving the exhaust im thinking about buying the lights. Do they weigh a lot? basically so i can get a price on the postage.

lihgts sorry - no really light - doubt it would cost much to post them and skirts are gone or will b to goldstar yeah

tints are only on the back 2 side windows - pop out stylee - yeah they were pro done and have the msc stickers on em in silver, i think they are dark smoke?

no way im taking £50 for lights

£45 and its yours, you can collect - that would be easier

Raining today so cant touch it yet but will probably b off tomorrow

i will do you at £120 for lights and exhaust with LED bulbs but need your lights as replacement + Kris is coming up either tomorrow or day after so could get them for ya

nah thats no good - exhaust is yours though
and shocks and springs are Kristians (Kris) thought he lived near u?

When you planning on coming for the exhaust then?

monday day time would be best for me!! after that im not too sure as i start back at uni but. week days are best so let me know! i might still have clusters i'll need to review my funds but exhaust is a definate yes

did Kris not tell u? I told him to tell you i couldnt get them off without damaging the car and effectively ruining it so ive had to leave them on - sorry dude

Currently Still available are

wheels - Will do for £100 + a set of alloys (any make preferably nissan ones)
Piper-X air filter - £45
Tints - offers???
Wind deflectors - £10
Clear rear lights/LED bulbs and all coloured bulbs/Clear round indicators - £90

Back