Strange jumps/kangaroo

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Quite often now the micra likes to kangaroo quite rapidly through 3rd and 4th gear, can sometimes do it in second. It does it at a more aggressive rate when its going up hills..

Any one got an idea?

Sounds like the relentless amount of throttle body issues, poor fueling when its needed, it is a known problem, depending on the age there are a few options to try. Cheapest is to replace the MAF, cleaning of the TB and Bosch idle control valve if fitted, or pop to a scrappy and take your luck on a replacement as they are stupid money new.

Sounds like the relentless amount of throttle body issues, poor fueling when its needed, it is a known problem, depending on the age there are a few options to try. Cheapest is to replace the MAF, cleaning of the TB and Bosch idle control valve if fitted, or pop to a scrappy and take your luck on a replacement as they are stupid money new.
Hi guys! Just need a bit of advice with my 2006 Micra... Sounds like what you guys are talking about... Over the past month my car has started to kangaroo a bit when driving along, it also loses power when accelerating and will then suddenly gain power again and pull forward. Some days it is worse than others. I took it to a garage and £170 and 4 days later they could not find what was wrong with it. They changed he Lambda Sensor, connected it to a computer and couldn't find anything. Has anyone had any similar problems? Or know how to fix it!? I really don't know what to do and don't have the money to take to a dealer as it will cost the earth!! Thanks in advance, Lucy ☺️

Hi guys! Just need a bit of advice with my 2006 Micra... Sounds like what you guys are talking about... Over the past month my car has started to kangaroo a bit when driving along, it also loses power when accelerating and will then suddenly gain power again and pull forward. Some days it is worse than others. I took it to a garage and £170 and 4 days later they could not find what was wrong with it. They changed he Lambda Sensor, connected it to a computer and couldn't find anything. Has anyone had any similar problems? Or know how to fix it!? I really don't know what to do and don't have the money to take to a dealer as it will cost the earth!! Thanks in advance, Lucy ☺️
It wouldn't have cost £170 at Nissan tbh for a diagnostic. A full service with one years AA breakdown cover only costs around £150 at Nissan. Pop down and flutter your eyes at them. I'm sure they'll be able to help.

First thing Lucy, get your money back.....they didn't fix it.

Back