Stock BHP/Torque Figures?

Can anyone tell me what the stock bhp figures and torque figures are for the 1.0 and 1.2 litre micra K10's? Also, is the 1.0/1.2 engine named the MA10/MA12 respectively? I'm just getting my facts right as i'm trying to get some information on my website and i want it to be the right information.

also, i'm looking into the CBR600F carb conversion, how much would an inlet manifold set me back? Approximately? Also, how much would it cost to have them setup and fine tuned? Thanks to anyone who helps =)

The MA10/MA12 bit is correct. The standard BHP figures are 50 & 60

Have a search for some of the Carb related stuff. they've been discussed before.

i was mainly after the BHP figures so thanks for those. I knwo it's probably been done ten thousand times but i'm trying to make my own website about tuning K10's, what can and can't be done, the limits etc so i needed some help to help everyone else =)

Maybe when the sites finished we can add a link as a guide to new people modding K10's. I'll search the carbs, i was mainly after the cost of a custom inlet manifold more than anything. I can pick the carbs up for £30-£50 delivered. I'd preferably want a shiny stainless one being me though lol.

if you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with the MSC? All the information i'm sure you're going to have on your site is already available on this one!

I just thought instead of having to ask and wait for replies it'd be cool to have a collection of FAQ's to save time. We have it on the MG-Rover forum, but its a sticky instead. Besides it gives me soemthign to do with my spare time, i'll add a link to MSC on each page anyway because it's still the best/possibly only dedicated micra forum out there!

and im sure if you looked in the technical sections you will find them...

or just shout at arnold till he tells you.....lol

ARNOLD ARNOLD ARNOLD

I got told to shout at yout ill yout ell me so, any ideas what the manifold would cost? Custom inlet one i mean? roughly?

pweaz?

Ok i'd say about £250. I think that's what i paid for my bike carb inlet (the same one that's being bought and sold across the MSC frequently). That's probably not what it cost to make though!

There's a company who if you send them a standard inlet manifold, will cut off the flange and knock up a manifold for the carbs, and weld the two together. The details i know were posted on the MSC

I guess your right about the technical sections missing a few FAQ's, but the info is still on here. Some of the info and frequently asked thing's may have been written into guides, but you're not an official member so can't view them!

Cool. Is that for a nice shiny stainless one? I'd want it all stainless though, no point taking shortcuts now :D I could probably do what you mentioned with my dad but i'd rather have a nice bit of stainless steel under the hood!

Yeah i probably do miss out on loads of guides but i have no money to become a member anyway.

Merry Christmas everyone, have a good day ;)

Back