sticking clutch pedal ??

N

nisssantec

Hi all, the clutch pedal on my wifes K10 has just started sticking on return, it seems to be an intermittant fault, i drove the car and couldn't get it to happen, she says it sticks about half way up ?? I'm off work sick at the moment so I can't ask there, any advice will be greatly recieved, thanks. Ralph.

maybe the cable is stiff, just unclip it at the engine end and poor 3 in1 oil down it (carefull that it dont spill into the car via the pedal!) then reattach it and "pump" the clutch a few times see if that helps. or check for physical obstructions ei wire under the dash fallen down, the carpet is curling up etc.. hope it helps!!! cheers

maybe the cable is stiff, just unclip it at the engine end and poor 3 in1 oil down it (carefull that it dont spill into the car via the pedal!) then reattach it and "pump" the clutch a few times see if that helps. or check for physical obstructions ei wire under the dash fallen down, the carpet is curling up etc.. hope it helps!!! cheers

Ive had my pedal get stuck on the edge of the car mat a few times, the mat rolls back with the pedal! Probably a long shot.

Back