Starting mods k11

1988 would be a K10...did you mean 1998?

The cheapest option is to cut the springs for lowering - although for less than £100 you could get Suzuki alto rear springs all round and Corsa B shocks - my current setup :)

In terms of wheels, Gumtree & eBay are your friends - there are hundreds of cars that run the 4x100 stud pattern...

George, you mean a 1988 K10 (square shape) ? or 1998 K11 (bubble shape)? Either way, get yourself some 100x4 pattern wheels that will take 185 or 195' 45s, alloy bolts and spigot rings. BBS copies look the dogs on the right car. I picked up some courtesy of Gumtree for £80 complete with 4 nice tyres, so bargains are to be had. I would try just tyres first before you lower it, I've never bothered with lowering as mine handles nice with just some firm Bilstein shocks and springs.

George, you mean a 1988 K10 (square shape) ? or 1998 K11 (bubble shape)? Either way, get yourself some 100x4 pattern wheels that will take 185 or 195' 45s, alloy bolts and spigot rings. BBS copies look the dogs on the right car. I picked up some courtesy of Gumtree for £80 complete with 4 nice tyres, so bargains are to be had. I would try just tyres first before you lower it, I've never bothered with lowering as mine handles nice with just some firm Bilstein shocks and springs.
square shape mate

1988 would be a K10...did you mean 1998?

The cheapest option is to cut the springs for lowering - although for less than £100 you could get Suzuki alto rear springs all round and Corsa B shocks - my current setup :)

In terms of wheels, Gumtree & eBay are your friends - there are hundreds of cars that run the 4x100 stud pattern...
Have you got a link where i could buy the right parts to lower it?

Have you got a link where i could buy the right parts to lower it?

Sorry, must have missed it...
Springs - two pairs of these...I have these exact springs
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Suzuki...l:Alto&hash=item5686967799:g:D-4AAOSwt7pXM-fX

Rear shocks -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...428768?hash=item23760d26e0:g:GJkAAOSwAF5UZ27A

There are cheaper shocks available too but they look a bit grotty.

Rear shocks may need a little fettling to make fit but nothing major...

Back