K11 mods info

I've had my micra for a few yrs now,not really ever done much,

So Far:

HU
6x9s and 10" sub
de-badged boot
will be sorting out the grille (make them look nicer with some mesh)

and thas about it!!

I've got a k11 1.0l S '01 and im wanting to do more than just lower it and have a bigger exhaust... i wanna lower the car 50mm does anyone know of a website where i can get some as i can only find 35mm

I've found rallynuts and also ebay is very usefull for bits as well.

Also at some point after having fun with exhaust, springs, induction etc. i want to turbo or supercharge..any help would be fantastic.

im after some fog lights as well for my bumper and went to my nissan dealer who wanted £136 inc VAT (rip off i no) any help getting a set would be helpful,

also i have seen clear rear lights and was wondering where people have got these cause i think that these would look better on my silver car than smoked ones. any other light body mods would be helpful.

muchos thank you for any help.

I didnt think anythink more than 15"'s would be good tbh,just wondered with lowering springs if 16s would fit,all depends on what i can get hold of,but if 15"s are best then thas what i shall use.

iirc the clear lights you are talking about where discontinued. So you can only get them second hand now. It is a case of looking out for them.

Back