sr20 conversion

just seeing what people want. as a few are lazy to try it themselves.
need this gone for the new build :(
Ahh! you're flogging one - wondered what you were on about. Not for me, but, a description with a few piccies would possibly create some interest.:)

Is anyone interested in converting their k11 to an sr20 or would people rather buy one ready made ?
Hi bud, ive actually nearly finished building one. Ive put an sr20de into a facelift k11, its been a nitemare of a job but its practically finished. But what I will say to anybody that's not that experienced with mechanics, welding and wiring dont do it lol

Hi bud, ive actually nearly finished building one. Ive put an sr20de into a facelift k11, its been a nitemare of a job but its practically finished. But what I will say to anybody that's not that experienced with mechanics, welding and wiring dont do it lol

Hey damian. Put a picture up of that air vent on your bonnet buddy will ya (!) PLEEEEEESE :D
Often thought about doing that, is it functional (?)

Hey damian. Put a picture up of that air vent on your bonnet buddy will ya (!) PLEEEEEESE :D
Often thought about doing that, is it functional (?)
If u do fit one, what I did was cut the whole halfway up the scoop near the back of it, I just cut the bonnet skin and kept the structure.

Is anyone interested in converting their k11 to an sr20 or would people rather buy one ready made ?

I really want to do that to my micra as I have a number plate for it which reads N111SMO :) just sold my 200sx too so looking to get help with doing it before xmas

Have u still got original engine? Ive fitted an sr 20
Yup, got the 1.4 in mine....pretty impressive little engine.
If I did anything at all it would be turboed, but I would just pay a garage to do it, don't get my hands dirty LOL
Chipped and turbo by my local tuning garage is around £2,800 which I thought was pretty good.

Yup, got the 1.4 in mine....pretty impressive little engine.
If I did anything at all it would be turboed, but I would just pay a garage to do it, don't get my hands dirty LOL
Chipped and turbo by my local tuning garage is around £2,800 which I thought was pretty good.
I wouldn't do it again bud, so much work involved.

I really want to do that to my micra as I have a number plate for it which reads N111SMO :) just sold my 200sx too so looking to get help with doing it before xmas
Are you wanting to do an sr transplant westy? Theres alot of work involved bud, cutting, welding, modifying chassis legs. I was lucky as I got the engine from another micra so loom was already spliced into sr ecu.

Are you wanting to do an sr transplant westy? Theres alot of work involved bud, cutting, welding, modifying chassis legs. I was lucky as I got the engine from another micra so loom was already spliced into sr ecu.

I'm not mechanically sound myself but I have the money the spirit and I'd get my hands dirty haha anyone who is willing to help this micra of mine turn into a beast then I'm all ears I've owned it for years was bereaved hence why I haven't been on here or done much actively with it but want to team up n get it done :)

I'm not mechanically sound myself but I have the money the spirit and I'd get my hands dirty haha anyone who is willing to help this micra of mine turn into a beast then I'm all ears I've owned it for years was bereaved hence why I haven't been on here or done much actively with it but want to team up n get it done :)
Where are you?

Back