Spotted today :D

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i was waiting for a pizza, when this beast pulled into the car park, i threw myself infront of it, lol the driver was very shocked, but we got chatting. they were very suprised to find i knew what it was :D

Nissan March Princess

it had a canvas roof, twin interior lights, one at the front and one at the back, leather seats, all the mods, electric windows and mirrors, tacho, pas and abs and aircon, it was lowered 35mm, it had real metal wheel trims, crome door handles and chrome march nipples, as well as march mats, chrome mud flaps, and a 1.3 auto engine.

Attachments

• 1 010.jpg
    1 010.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    420.4 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0089.jpg
    IMG_0089.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 191
That is ####ing awesome! Was that in chippenham at Pizza hut?

I think Marianne's mum saw that the other day cause she described it too me and that must be the one!

That is ####ing awesome! Was that in chippenham at Pizza hut?

I think Marianne's mum saw that the other day cause she described it too me and that must be the one!

yea mate, it was in narm, its gotta be the only one in the uk, i have only found two pics on the net of the princess and they are production photos, so it is rare even in japan.

lol yea well its gotta be the only one, but the owner loves it :D they were so pleased i knew what it was :D and of course they got a MSC flyer ;)

When I first sat in another Micra recently the fist thing it reminded me of was my first ever car, my faithful Austin 1100. That's a modern 1100 there if ever I saw one.

I missed that point in 93 when they came out, 16 years later I now own one!

When I first sat in another Micra recently the fist thing it reminded me of was my first ever car, my faithful Austin 1100. That's a modern 1100 there if ever I saw one.

I missed that point in 93 when they came out, 16 years later I now own one!

thats the third person to say that ;) they even had an Austin owners club sticker in the window :D

Only you mate! lol. Looks like a pretty tidy / special K11 that.

lol well i wasn't gonna let it get away ;) i love talking to the owners of the car, its no fun just seeing the car on its own :D

so there rare in japan aswell? lol is it because people thought they looked horriable hence why they never sold alot??? just a thought ;)

so there rare in japan aswell? lol is it because people thought they looked horriable hence why they never sold alot??? just a thought ;)

lol thats what i was thinking, but then Japan like ugly things anway lol

Wow that rules!! :grinning:
I never knew they were so rare - tis quite cool though! Were you in the Cabrio at the time?
I wonder if he got it from the same place my car was from in Devon - South West Lotus Centre, they deal with all sorts of Jap imports too. Their mum used to own my Cabrio, and now she has a Cube! :laugh:

I've only seen a couple of March/Micra variants in Wiltshire - there's a Pao hanging around in Winterbourne, and a Mitsuoka Viewt that I saw once in the Salisbury area - never seen it since :(

If it's the southwest lotus centre I think your on about Nikki, then that's down the road from me basically.

No aparantly this ones in plymouth. But there is an approved lotus service centre nearby.

Wow that rules!! :grinning:
I never knew they were so rare - tis quite cool though! Were you in the Cabrio at the time?
I wonder if he got it from the same place my car was from in Devon - South West Lotus Centre, they deal with all sorts of Jap imports too. Their mum used to own my Cabrio, and now she has a Cube! :laugh:

I've only seen a couple of March/Micra variants in Wiltshire - there's a Pao hanging around in Winterbourne, and a Mitsuoka Viewt that I saw once in the Salisbury area - never seen it since :(

yep i was in the cabrio they like it :D and i did tell them yours came from devon, they are not sure if it was the same place.

cubes rock :D

woa a viewt!! thats cool :D

If it's the southwest lotus centre I think your on about Nikki, then that's down the road from me basically.
No aparantly this ones in plymouth. But there is an approved lotus service centre nearby.

Yeah Southwest Lotus Centre, that's the one - strange, they did have an awesome collection of Jap imports mind!

yep i was in the cabrio they like it :D and i did tell them yours came from devon, they are not sure if it was the same place.
cubes rock :D
woa a viewt!! thats cool :D

Awww wicked fo' shizzle!! No worries, it was just a thought that it might have been the same place!
But Cubes and Viewts definitely rock - I will definitely try and track it down again!

i seen one of these before in the scrap yard half burnt out, they are mad little things i'd probably even drive it (Y)

i seen one of these before in the scrap yard half burnt out, they are mad little things i'd probably even drive it (Y)

dude with all this import stuff you keep finding you need to get some parts off them!!!

Back