Spotted Brendon's Old Micra!

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Spotted the old Greeny in Belconnen today with stock wheels, faded front bonnet and it still has the roof racks as well as a tacho and wood grain steering wheel!

RHS Front Quater is in primer so my guess is repair work still not 100% completed but the front bar looks like its been modified too..

Was very intersting!

Sean

Attachments

• 18777.jpg
    18777.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 29

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
WOAH!!!!!!!!! i wanna see it. yeah sounds likr it was it. it may still have the micra sticker on the back. yep rhs was damaged side. the guy who bought the wrecky got was a panel beater maybe finally got round to fixing it. thats awesome. i wonder if they kept same motor or reco'd it coz it was well used when i had it

Attachments

• 18779.jpg
    18779.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 26

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Well yesterday spotted a white super S with alloy wheels and in top condition. He gave us a wave but he turned off so did not have time to try and pull him over. Did not see a micra sticker on the back.Heading for Canning Vale he was. First one we have seen in Perth!

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
Once you start looking, there seems to be quite a few Micras here in Perth - and quite a few Super S's. Haven't seen any modded ones yet - roll on the 23rd!

Attachments

• 18817.jpg
    18817.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 27

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Funny you should say that.The people we are staying with own a small trucking business.Now they have seen our two I get a daily report on "spot the Micras". Steve the owner is a golden oldie car man and owns a Ford Zephyr Executive Mk 4 1970 V 6. English built and very rare. His an ex Qld Govt.car. Has another one on the way plus another one in bits.Seats like lounge chairs, wood, chrome everywhere complete with a sun roof.( nothing new is there)Built like a brick **** house and it shifts along nicely.Will take a pic and post as I had never seen one before.Very stately piece of motoring old chap.

Back