Spark Plugs advise

Im new owner of Micra and since its done about 50,000 miles with unknown service history i decided to change spark plugs, looked in micra manual, got 2 product codes by Bosch:
Standard: FR8DCX
Cold: FR7DCX

I called Nissan dealers and most of them unaware of such Bosch spark plugs and try sell me their Nissan branded ones.

I want to buy good ones but i see that Bosch now do 'plus' versions and im not sure if they fit anymore? I also dont trust Halfords choosing right ones.

Anyone can advise?

Thanks

lots of recommendations here, i see good price £8.35 for 4 of Bosch Super Plus Spark Plug FR8DCX+ ( +19 )

Belly 93, are you using same?

is yours coilpack or dizzy driven? and i just give them a light nip you dont want to over tighten or put to much pressure on

this is a coilpack engine
u_micra_engine_fb31564_1.jpg

dizzy
mHHjVH256wkPNpIFnd43ujg.jpg

Dizzy will have a thickish cable going to a sort of flat cap over each plug hole. Coil pack will have a sort of cube with normal electrical wires plugged into it over each hole :).

Dizzy will have a thickish cable going to a sort of flat cap over each plug hole. Coil pack will have a sort of cube with normal electrical wires plugged into it over each hole :).
isnt 2003 start of the k12 guy?

Back