spare time.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
i'am so board lol, i dont know what to do..its snowing outside so i carnt work on the car. and theres not much todo inside :(

for the last half an hour i keep looking at barry boys fourm for a laugh :p

other than that i keep making myself cups of tea lol.

anyone got an intresting sites? fourms?

i might look on ebay :d

find a hobby that will take up a lot of your time. I always find there's not enough hours in the day due to photography, music, and billions of other things :)

Im chuffed the internet works perfectly even though the rest of the country is grinding to a halt, so im gonna keep myself busy lookin at blogs on here and playin CoD4!

do what i do when im bored, check msc, pistonheads, ebay, bebo or facebook or wotever you have, then walk around the house saying to yourself how bored you are then sit and stare into space till someone txt's you :)

I travelled 40 miles to work this morning it 7 inches of snow...people need to try harder to get to work, and i think its crap how this country comes to a halt

Schools are shut becuase no children can get there, yet they go to places further away to sledge...Pathetic!!

I got to work this morning from over the hills and far away, and people who live 4 miles away can't get in ?

Pfffffft.

I travelled 40 miles to work this morning it 7 inches of snow...people need to try harder to get to work, and i think its crap how this country comes to a halt

Schools are shut becuase no children can get there, yet they go to places further away to sledge...Pathetic!!

Exactly! other countries laugh at us when it snows

i'am so board lol, i dont know what to do..its snowing outside so i carnt work on the car. and theres not much todo inside :(

for the last half an hour i keep looking at barry boys fourm for a laugh :p

other than that i keep making myself cups of tea lol.

anyone got an intresting sites? fourms?

i might look on ebay :d

Go outside and build a snowman or better still go and build a micra out of snow lol! :D

Kev

I managed to get to work perfectly fine all this week too, people are too scared of drivin, and i live out in the sticks, its jus my luck though, that on the first day i could get away wit sayin i was snowed in its my day off anyway! but were predicted heavy snow tonight so ill wait to see if i have to dig my car out yet!

I think he means playing on a wii lol! its all ive been doin today really, well on my pc anyway.
Really annoying aswell today, its my first day off for a week and a half and i wanted tog get my hair cut, but the place is bloomin closed! the owner lives in the same town! Lazy bloomin toad!

I got to work for 7 this morning (only a 10 mile drive but in heavy snow) then an hour later i twisted my ankle on a perfectly dry concrete floor! Ive been sent home lol so now bored and cant move much, still managed to drive home though hehe.

oh ye, forgot about that lol. will check in a min...i got that bord i fitted my front mudfalps lol lay on a car floor mat in the snow :S after i find this inlet manifold i might make a snow man on the drive....then run him over :D

Im going sledging tonight, when its best ;)

On monday night we were up until 12.30am tuesday morning sledging down hills :p

nah it gets worse cause everyone has turned it to sludge by sledging on it first, which is why we got there at about 9.30!

oh ye, forgot about that lol. will check in a min...i got that bord i fitted my front mudfalps lol lay on a car floor mat in the snow :S after i find this inlet manifold i might make a snow man on the drive....then run him over :D

video proof of the snowman being run over please

i`m bored so looking on ebay for bits i can modify to fit the k12 might go and take some pics of the bits in the garage and update my blog too cold to do anywork on the car though and the garage has no heating so can`t even do any meshing or anything like that

At least you've got a garage :( I have to work on the A365 :(

the garage is about 3ft above the level of the drive with no ramp a caravan infront of it and is filled with a pool table and dart board lol i can get a pic if you like

put some gloves on :D its actually not that cold outside...as said i have been lay in the snow lol.

meh might do in a bit see if i can find my dremel to finish off open mouthing the front

lol fair enough, still at least its a place to chuck stuff, I have to cram it in the tiny shed, just ask NeX how full it is... lol

were going up the galloway forrest hills tonight theres 8 foot of snow in some parts!!! were taking the jeeps and going a bit of offroading :D

were going up the galloway forrest hills tonight theres 8 foot of snow in some parts!!! were taking the jeeps and going a bit of offroading :D

that sounds more like it spent most the morning pushing cars up the road that were getting stuck on the road then my dad reversed one of the neighbours focus st all the way up the road lol

lol fair enough, still at least its a place to chuck stuff, I have to cram it in the tiny shed, just ask NeX how full it is... lol

yeah i have a shed like that no space to work in there though so move stuff into the garage to work

Back