Spanish tuner (This is not a joke)

my god. Just went through 40 pages. I've never took an engine apart before, but i bet i could make a damn sight better job then this clown.

total delboy, have you seen the video...scared me with every rev i moved further away from my laptop in fear of it going boom

OMG!!!!! I don't know much about engines and stuff but that doesn't look healthy, and even more shocked at the respray work!! just spray the whole lot without any prep! Nightmare

I don't really know about engines all that much, but that certainly doesn't look right, or sound right! :wow:

lol watch the video where he shatters the turbo blades and suck them into the engine! :D

lol. that guy is just a 24carrat, gold plated goon

well i was finding it all very funny until i saw how he made his own clutch (after breaking 3 of them) by welding two of them together! no that is beyond dangerous, when a clutch explodes because it is not balanced it is like a bomb going off, it will drive bits of gearbox through the bulkhead. this guy needs to be stopped, he is taking normal cars and making them into death traps!

What a prat lol...you gotta love the half colour coded pedals though lol...im only on page 10!! lol
edit: I want to know how much this guy has spent on blue paint lol

Back