What a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen

Club Member
This place has turned into a joke of a forum. No doubt this will get deleted aswell as you cant say one thing against someone as a joke and you get wiped from the forum. People just suck up to certain people on here and dont give others a chance.

I disagree, me and Antony or someone (I've forgotten now) were having a heated debate and it's still floating about. Stuff only dissapears if its unfounded, rude or threatening.

That too, but so long as you work within those boundaries the world (read forum) is your seafood...

Micra_pete likes ladyboy's.

i said in nis's blog that "he spent so much on this and it doesn't start. i spent £500 on mine and it starts first time everytime" its ment as a joke and it sudenly disapears.

Try putting lol after it...that usually helps ;)

People can request that things be deleted...i have requested to the mods through pm to delete someones post if i think something of it, and if they disagree then it wont be deleted, so nis might have not took it as a joke and ask for it to be removed

Chill out its only one post

It's these southerners mate, they don't get that a lot of what comes out of our mouths is meant tongue-in-cheek. Try toneing/toning/still doesn't look right it down a bit, maybe putting an emoticon next to your speach and you might find it doesn't dissapear.

i said in nis's blog that "he spent so much on this and it doesn't start. i spent £500 on mine and it starts first time everytime" its ment as a joke and it sudenly disapears.

Actually why was that deleted?

people also get slated to much on this forum for not listening to others try giving them a chance. Then miby people would put up more about what they have done. Ive seen micras had stuff done to them to make them crazy but if you put that on here you would get shot down for what they've done.

It could just be that the threads got merged and it didn't fit in or something as daft as that.

no cant be that as 2 people commented on my joke and there posts got cleared aswell

well if alan hasnt deleted it its got to be ED, he doesnt show himself as online, his status is hidden when he comes on sometimes..so he could have deleted it sneekley ;)

To be far the post you put on his blog about it being a banger didn't read like a joke, try some emoticons etc as I wondered how you meant it fwn

how could you not take it as a joke after like 30k being spent on it its far from being a banger.

@ micras69

Nah it's just when you get to our age (well their age not mine, I'm a spritley 25 still) you get tired of reading people giving the same false information etc. By know Ed knows what can and can't be done on a K10, Ed and Dave know what can and can't be done with a K11 and a few others who's names I'm not listing here...

see people think ed knows what can and cant be done on a micra well thats wrong as stanni has quite clearly shown. eds comment of it will blow up after a couple of hours is wrong as its been running for a few weeks now with no problems.

I've actually got a lot of time for Ed and I honestly think if he says something isn't going to last then it's probably not going to last. It may be running now but have you inspected it to see if there is any accelarated wearing of the componants?

come on squarepants your meant to put a :p after that. just so people think it is a joke ;)

I've actually got a lot of time for Ed and I honestly think if he says something isn't going to last then it's probably not going to last. It may be running now but have you inspected it to see if there is any accelarated wearing of the componants?

you'd be aswell stating my name on this comment :)

you can say that but ive worked on that car and it works alot better than nis's thats why i have alot of respect to stanni and for what hes done.

la la la

who gives a crap, i have a turbo micra and so does nis. mines works his doesnt (yet). his will be quicker but it took years and plenty pennies to get where it is now. mines took a weekend and not much pennies. big deal

Well i have asked ed about how to set up an e manage but thats information that he could get money for.

i know someone who quoted ED to do a turbo micra and he never got back to him, the same guy also asked rc develpments and a few other places and they got back to him...

Yeah and RC developments is now down the pan and people have been conned of £100000's go figure.

You lot need to grow up half of you in your early 20's late teens think you know it all.

Its all the same little group as normal too.

I'm going to lock this, if I see any more crap like this again I'm going to ban those who repost for a month - no warnings. If you have nothing constructive to say then shut up.

Quite simply as I have had enough of this childish behaviour.

My other half worked a nursery and kids there are more mature.

I speak as the founder of the MSC who has been doing this since half of you were still in single figure age digits.

This is the last warning.

(Severely hacked off Ed)

Oh and if I get any more stupid threats as a result people will be gone from here forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back