Spacers - Where from and how much?!

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Hey guys been trying to hunt down some spacers purely because it would be nice to fill my arches a little as i know as soon as i put my 'new' alloys on they will be lost!
does anyone know where i can get some decent width spacers 20/25/30mm hubcentric of course with a 59.1mm bore?!
any experience or advice would be greatly appreciated (Y)

Shaun

eBay do 25mm clio ones which are 60.1mm bore. Or VW ones which are 57.1mm and would need boring out. No hubcentric 4-stud nissan ones though.

eBay do 25mm clio ones which are 60.1mm bore. Or VW ones which are 57.1mm and would need boring out. No hubcentric 4-stud nissan ones though.
yeah have checked the bay :( have found some micra ones but at £100 a pair! just never fully understand why when a product gets popular they all of a sudden inflate the price!
carbon fibre is the same!

thanks anyways (Y)

You only need to step out the back, the front track is already wider than the rear.
see thats why i like these forums... you learn something new every now and then :) thankyou so i could just get away with some thin spacers as i fear the wheels will still be lost inside those arches. only time will tell :(

Back