South Meet - Thorpe Park - Pics!

How's end of May for you people Sat 26 / Sun 27/ Bank Hol Mon 28?

I think Thorpe Park is a great place for a meet. Just off the M25, accessible from all major Motorways. Not too far from the people in the Midlands/East Anglia too.

Tickets are £24 if booked in advance online

Id go, but preferably on a NICE day... :) I want to go on tidal wave this time :p

Ed, can't promise good weather.

But 26th to 29th they're open longer so bound to be at least a bit of good weather during that time (09:30 - 22:00)

Even if weather is rubbish, get soeaked on tidal wave and then do nemesis inferno, slammer, stealth, colossus and let the fast winds dry u off :)

Please don't go on a bank holiday, you'll be waiting years in queue's!

As you know though, Arnold and i are up for it!! :)

OK, spoke to Arnold we're planning Sat 2 June
If booked online in advance tickets are £18 per person. A huge saving on gate prices!!
Please put your name down if you're up for it?

This really isn't going to be much of a car meet, more of meeting up with people.

2nd really is the only dates we can do so i hope this is ok with everyone else! Nex, James, WELLLLLLLY, How about a few new faces! will be a great day im sure.

Tea cup ride for Ems :p

Your blooping joking aren't u!!! I'm no sissy, big rides here i come :D Oh and Arnold you can hold my hand on the tall rides :p

Lol i know :). Have you got any recent piccies? Haven't seen her since ollie showed her off. And i don't blame your missus, only natural to be protective, esp as you have to be really sure of people's backgrounds these days.

I've already said we can chip in a few quid. Sell your body or something!

Dunno, might not have back seats by then! lol

That doesnt matter, i've had a couple of mates in the back when i didnt have any seats in! quite amusing.

Ems said:
And James, i'm sure you can manage to stay in for one nite to afford this :p
I've used up all my nightlife money anyway this month so I can't go out any more until June! (Except a little bit set aside for Ollie's birthday karaoke next week of course)

ive been thinking and thinking and thinking and.....well it didnt really help :down:

i would have liked to come to this i suppose :blush: but think work is the problem!!!

if i got it off....where is the closest place i could meet someone to convoy up with??
what time you guys going from and returning home?

thanks
napster

P.S where is that MSC members map please?

Well the problem is James, Arnold and Myself are all SE, so unless some other SW member fancies a drive the convoy would be.....err u.

As you can see from my wicked map (MS PAINT RULEZ) no1 atending (SO FAR) would be able to convoy with you as I imagine you'll be coming along the M4 (at a guess, my map usage is PONY!)

Attachments

• SE.JPG
    SE.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 253
thanks ollie for the map!!!!

well thats a little annoying ;-( u guys live so close to thorpe park!!

i think off the top of my head it would be M3, but depends which way satnav took me lol

ummm......

Back